Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

So, it says I won the Helm's Deep Lottery, but...

I was notified that I won the Helm's Deep Premium Edition lottery on Friday on my character Moonsilver on Dwarrowdelf, but I haven't received an in-game email at all. I just want to know when the code comes... it doesn't usually take this long for lotteries to come in the mail.

Congratulations! Other thread where someone had trouble with a code, suggested action was to pop a personal message to Sapience, alternatively a ticket for support.

There was a problem with people receiving the in-game email that contained both the code and some currency. When they detached the currency the mail auto-deleted, so if they hadn't written down the code, it suddenly disappeared.

Perhaps they are holding off sending out the mails until they have a suitable fix (such as sneding the code and the currency in separate mails).
    [COLOR=Red][B]TANSTAAFL[/B][/COLOR]

Cool an old tagline

Had to smile Mik47 hadn't seen that acronym for years- good old Robert A. Heinlein can still strike a smile.

Sapience est déconnecté Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Citation Envoyé par BeBreezy Voir le message
    I was notified that I won the Helm's Deep Premium Edition lottery on Friday on my character Moonsilver on Dwarrowdelf, but I haven't received an in-game email at all. I just want to know when the code comes... it doesn't usually take this long for lotteries to come in the mail.
    Not according to the lottery database. The winner of the most recent lottery was a different character.
    In looking back over all three I do see you won last month. My guess is you won, never logged in to claim the email, and the mail expired and was removed.

Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

This is a good reminder to check on your winnings as soon as a lottery expires, because with the exception of these codes we are 100% unable to replace the winnings. So any gold, silver, or in game items won are gone once the mail is deleted.

Citation Envoyé par Sapience Voir le message
    Not according to the lottery database. The winner of the most recent lottery was a different character.
    In looking back over all three I do see you won last month. My guess is you won, never logged in to claim the email, and the mail expired and was removed.

Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

This is a good reminder to check on your winnings as soon as a lottery expires, because with the exception of these codes we are 100% unable to replace the winnings. So any gold, silver, or in game items won are gone once the mail is deleted.
    Yeah, sorry... I just realized I misread the date -____- Thanks for responding. I don't know how I missed that lottery. =(

Règles de messages