Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Discussion: Pets and Mounts

Exclamation Pets and Mounts

I have two questions which I hope you will help me:

- Whether or not pets in this game and if so where sold.

- From what I can buy and use level frames where sold well.

Thanks in advance.

There are pets in this game, but they are skills and cannot be bought.

You can buy mounts, within the game, and from the shop. You will have to buy the riding skill first.

Level frames? What is this?

There are experience enhancers available as shop items, but they work only with killing enemies, and this game gives most experience by quests.

Hope that helps.

Greetings, Polymachos

Lightbulb

For the mounts, all classes can use them. They are all for transportation. The one optained in game came from diverse resources. Others are store only. You must have a ridding passive skill to use a mount. It can be optained with a quest in game at level 20 if you are VIP or at store as soon you finish the intro.
    There is a special kind of mount that can assist you in combat that can be optained at level 72.

The pets are of class linked & the skirmish soldier. They are allies to assist you in combat.
    • Class pets:
      • Lore Masters can have animals allies of different species, purposes & battle styles. Each species can be optained at certain level. The combat animals appearance can be modified with talismans that grant a cosmetics passive skill. Also they can have small none combat cosmetic animals of other species.
      • Captains can have humanoids pets called heralds. They also have several functions gated to level. They also have cosmetic variations that can be modified with a herald class item that the captain must wear.

• Skirmish soldiers: The are optained after completing the skirmish introduction at level 20. They are normally ussable on a the dungeon kind called skirmish but they can also be summoned on landscape if you buy minutes at the skirmish camp or store.

I suspect that what you call level frames are the character portraits. You must be VIP to optain them & they indicate your VIP time in game. The only exeption is the Yule Frame that can be optained at the Yule Festival after completing a metadeed.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Citation Envoyé par YamydeAragon Voir le message
    I suspect that what you call level frames are the character portraits. You must be VIP to optain them & they indicate your VIP time in game. The only exeption is the Yule Frame that can be optained at the Yule Festival after completing a metadeed.

There is a VIP-only frame, but the anniversary frames are granted to premium accounts as well. The 4-6-year frames will only be obtainable by VIP or past-subscriber premium accounts, but the 1 & 2-year frames (and maybe 3-year as well) are available to premium accounts who have never been VIP.

Some plugins and skin mods can change the character portraits and act a little like frames themselves. See http://lotrointerface.com for more info.
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url="http://lotrobugs.turbine.com"][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]

Citation Envoyé par banjolier Voir le message
    There is a VIP-only frame, but the anniversary frames are granted to premium accounts as well. The 4-6-year frames will only be obtainable by VIP or past-subscriber premium accounts, but the 1 & 2-year frames (and maybe 3-year as well) are available to premium accounts who have never been VIP.

Some plugins and skin mods can change the character portraits and act a little like frames themselves. See http://lotrointerface.com for more info.
    I didn't know that change, that now VIP aniversary frames can be optained be premiums that have never beeing VIP before. It used to be that you must be VIP before to receive a VIP aniversary frame. There is only 1 VIP frame, that isn't linked to the aniversary.

Citation Envoyé par YamydeAragon Voir le message
    I didn't know that change, that now VIP aniversary frames can be optained be premiums that have never beeing VIP before.
    I'm reasonably sure that wasn't a change. The frames didn't exist at all prior to the 2012 Anniversary, and were granted to any VIP and Premium accounts eligible. There was never any check to see if the Premium account had been previously VIP or not, but of course any account eligible for 3+ year rewards must have been a VIP or ex-subscriber-Premium account.

The only VIP-exclusive frame was added with U11 this past May.

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Char...ortrait_Frames
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url="http://lotrobugs.turbine.com"][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]

Citation Envoyé par banjolier Voir le message
    I'm reasonably sure that wasn't a change... There was never any check to see if the Premium account had been previously VIP or not...
    This is not correct. I clearly recall thet they said they will only grant that aniversary portrait to VIPs & ex VIPs. Also not all premiums were VIP, you can be premium by buying tp, quest pack or expansion with cash, without ever buying a subscription. You can only be VIP if you buy subsciption time. What happened that date is because the 1st time those aniversary frames came out was just after FTP system started, almost all premiums where VIP before, because the monthly & weekly subscription where around before FTP system started. So they earned the frames.

Règles de messages