Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Why are people complaining about hair/skin colour?

I don't know if some people just have weird colour setting on their computers or what, but I see a lot of people complaining about lack of red/orange hair and lack of dark skin colour...for example on the Man race, just change the nationality to Rohan or Dale and you can pick bright red hair or shocking orange hair, same goes for dwarves and hobbits (elves only have light reddish brown I believe), and change the nationality for men hobbits or dwarves and you can get a very african american looking skin tone(again, elves don't have the darkest option), or lighter tan or whatever you prefer, Gondor goes the darkest for men, and I can't remember hobbit of dwarves.

But basically I'm asking, do you guys just forget about the ability to change the nationality(what area your race is from) or do you just have weird colour settings that don't let you see the actual color of things in game?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002c9618/signature.png]Farimur[/charsig]

I think some people are forgetting that it not a completely open character base. The options are based on the books for the most part.

Citation Envoyé par OruiFarimur Voir le message
    I don't know if some people just have weird colour setting on their computers or what, but I see a lot of people complaining about lack of red/orange hair and lack of dark skin colour...for example on the Man race, just change the nationality to Rohan or Dale and you can pick bright red hair or shocking orange hair, same goes for dwarves and hobbits (elves only have light reddish brown I believe), and change the nationality for men hobbits or dwarves and you can get a very african american looking skin tone(again, elves don't have the darkest option), or lighter tan or whatever you prefer, Gondor goes the darkest for men, and I can't remember hobbit of dwarves.

But basically I'm asking, do you guys just forget about the ability to change the nationality(what area your race is from) or do you just have weird colour settings that don't let you see the actual color of things in game?
    I answered to this question on a different threat & it was not a complain: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...acter-graphics
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Règles de messages