Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 11 sur 11

Question Helm's Deep - Turbine Points

I have several questions pertaining to Helm's Deep and Turbine Points. I'm currently traveling and have no way to log into the game and check the LOTRO strore (which might answer some of these questions). My apologies if some of these questions have already been answered (or have been determined to be unanswerable until the launch of Helm's Deep).

1) Can we preorder Helm's Deep using Turbine Points?
    my guess: no

2) Which "editions" of Helm's Deep will be purchasable with Turbine Points (instead of real money)?
    my guess: base expansion only, without any of the preorder bonuses

3) When will we be able to purchase Helm's Deep using Turbine Points?
    my guess: no earlier than launch day

4) Will there be any differences between editions of Helm's Deep purchased via Turbine Points or real money?

5) How many Turbine Points will Helm's Deep cost?
    my guess: ???

6) How can we check our Turbine Point totals without logging into the game? (for those of us on travel)

Thanks!

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Citation Envoyé par kiwipop Voir le message
    I have several questions pertaining to Helm's Deep and Turbine Points. I'm currently traveling and have no way to log into the game and check the LOTRO strore (which might answer some of these questions). My apologies if some of these questions have already been answered (or have been determined to be unanswerable until the launch of Helm's Deep).

1) Can we preorder Helm's Deep using Turbine Points?

2) Which "editions" of Helm's Deep will be purchasable with Turbine Points (instead of real money)?

3) When will we be able to purchase Helm's Deep using Turbine Points?
    my guess: no earlier than launch day

4) Will there be any differences between editions of Helm's Deep purchased via Turbine Points or real money?

5) How many Turbine Points will Helm's Deep cost?

6) How can we check our Turbine Point totals without logging into the game? (for those of us on travel)

Thanks!
    1. No.
    2. No, just the expack.
    3. Release day.
    4. No prepurchase bonuses.
    5. Already confirmed: 4295 TP
    6. I don't think you can.

Glorgnorbor
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Citation Envoyé par kiwipop Voir le message
    The expansions that are sold for dollars will change on launch day. No idea what the contents of each offering will be. How many offerings. Will there be any discount options such as buy this expansion offer and you are eligible for this additional offer for the small additional price of.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Citation Envoyé par robbie1435 Voir le message
    1. No.
    2. No, just the expack.
    3. Release day.
    4. No prepurchase bonuses.
    5. Already confirmed: 4295 TP
    6. I don't think you can.

Glorgnorbor
    Thanks for #5. The previous expansions cost far too much in TP. They broke them down into components and you needed to buy 7-8k to get it all. This is good to know. I can stop grinding TP.

Hey guys, I figured bumping this thread would be better than starting a new one.

Helm's Deep™ Base Edition (Pre-Purchase) includes:

Enforcer of Helm
    An exclusive in-game Rohirrim title

1,000 Turbine Points for use in the Turbine Store

Hauberk of the Hammerhand
    An exclusive Rohirrim cosmetic chest piece

Token of the Hornburg
    Grants +25% Monster XP

The Steed of the Hammerhand
    An exclusive Rohirrim Mount
    My question is this: These bonus goodies (especially the TP and Token) only come with the pre-order, right? So purchasing the expansion after it is released will only give access to West Rohan, but not any of the above treats? Thanks

Citation Envoyé par groucho42 Voir le message
    Thanks for #5. The previous expansions cost far too much in TP. They broke them down into components and you needed to buy 7-8k to get it all.
    Rohan complete expansion was also only 4295 TP at launch.

Citation Envoyé par Khazaduin Voir le message
    My question is this: These bonus goodies (especially the TP and Token) only come with the pre-order, right?
    No! People get very confused by this. There are two things you get here, the bonuses that come with the paid expansion, plus the bonus you get from pre-ordering before November 18th.

Buy Helm's Deep Base Edition with cash at any time you get: 1000 TP, in-game title, Hauberk.
    Buy before November 18 you will also get these extras: +xp bonus token (pointless), steed of hammerhand (overly complicated horse cosmetic).
    Buy after release with TP only and don't get any of the above (the extras may or may not be in the store as they're "exclusive").

If you dont want xp token or steed, then there's no reason to rush your purchase and can instead wait until after release. Even if you purchase it next year you will still get the 1000 TP!

See: https://www.lotro.com/en/helmsdeep

Thanks for that comment, Lohi. The fact that the title of the expansion most everywhere includes "pre-purchase" makes you wonder exactly what you will receive for pre-purchasing.

I think this page: https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...-november-18th really clarifies that the only extras you get for pre-purchasing are:

Premium

Pre-purchasers will also receive these items that can be used immediately in the game:
    • Shield of the Hammerhand (Statted Cloak +25%XP, scales to level of wearer)
    • Exclusive War-steed Bundle (The Steed of the Hammerhand) – an exclusive Rohirrim mount with matching War-Steed appearance

Base

Pre-purchasers will also receive these items that can be used immediately in the game:
    • Token of Hornburg (+25% Monster XP)
    • The Steed of the Hammerhand – an exclusive Rohirrim Mount
    [left][font=Papyrus][size=2][color=#63d98f]Belriel ~ Dwarrowdelf Hunter[/color]
    [color=#ccff74]Frie ~ Dwarrowdelf Minstrel ~ [url="http://rockandahardplace.weebly.com/"][i]"A Rock & a Hard Place"[/i][/url][/color]
    [color=#a384d9]Friewin ~ Landroval Minstrel ~ [url="http://rockandahardplace.weebly.com/"][i]"A Rock & a Hard Place"[/i][/url][/color][/size]
    [size=1][color=gold]o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o[/color][/size]
    [size=1][color=cyan]"...you don't have to have blood-ties to get a family feeling about a person ...I have a belief
    that a man's real relatives are scattered throughout the universe, and seldom if ever belong
    to his immediate kin."...."Little Big Man"....Thomas Berger[/color][/font][/size][/left]

This is actually perfect - there wasn't a single thing in the preorder "enticements" that I wanted. I still don't understand why anyone who hasn't been to the Westemnet would possibly want armour, titles, etc. indicating that they had?? So the bonuses are kind of useless. If there had been something of value in the preorders, I would have spent cash. As it is, I will spend my Turbine Points, which I rarely use, and which I accumulate as a result of paying VIP monthly anyway.

I would like to see a revised manual in hardcopy, and perhaps some artwork for my wall (an updated map, for example, of all the in-game regions). These would entice me to drop cash money on a hard-goods pre-order, in conjunction with a download version. I still have my goofy "One Ring" replica in the blue velvet bag which came with a special edition of Shadows of Angmar, which I bought in addition to the first version of the game I already had, just because I wanted the goofy ring. If it is ... precious ... enough, people will pay extra.

The in-game bonuses strike me as mostly "meh" though.

Turbine Points?

i have purchased HD about a month ago and still waiting for the turbine points to go with it.........

Citation Envoyé par Apotheker Voir le message
    i have purchased HD about a month ago and still waiting for the turbine points to go with it.........
    Contact customer suport about this.

Règles de messages