Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 35

Cool Immigrants Reaver PvP vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hcYY9sCdEE

Cause creeps are OP bro

Proof you dont need impale for most fights
    Dernière modification par sebo2yoface ; 09/10/2013 à 18h08.

Nyyx, you have a very interesting taste in music... nice choices there.

Oh... and nice video, too.

Nyyx, you just can't help Josh can you? You pick bad music and lose some of his 1v1s :P. Jk, nice video, nice to see their are actually creeps who still nerf themselves in 1v1s to make if fair(I.E no impale against most classes/no wrath)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520 a00000006a7cc/signature.png]

No Impale and still keeping above what the other bandwagon creeps call "they're all OP so we need to outnumber to even get a chance to win".

It truly shows how frighteningly far below the bandwagon really has fallen for the players on creepside.

*And if you think I'm generalising creeps, I'm not. The only creeps not in the bandwagon are already ridiculed on creepside for not being part of the bandwagon. Go figure.

Better start polishing the Reaver trophy for the oncoming "Best of the Best 2013" thread, not that it means much comparing the competition however.

Top-notch PvP Video, better than Montaro.
    Dernière modification par Gottapee ; 10/10/2013 à 12h59.

Great video. Had to mute the sound, but the action was great.

Dad

- Immigrant will understand -
    Dernière modification par TheBaneofMen ; 11/10/2013 à 14h31.

This video is clearly a fake because creeps, as stated by the raid baby community, are severely underpowered and these sort of outcomes are impossible. Nevertheless, very good video! Hopefully there will be more in the future.

"Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

didn't watch the vid because it's the same as a fox news story?

hahaha

you tell them..."creeps arent as underpowered as you think, they can be very powerful if played right"....they say "no shut up your OP and we get nothing"

you get on a creep and show them you beat freeps with ease, they say " they are letting you farm them cause they are your friends "

you film beating freeps you are not in a kin with while on your creep , they say " its fake , not possible "

Citation Envoyé par JigsawEarth Voir le message
    didn't watch the vid because it's the same as a fox news story?

You my good sir need to watch this video more than just about anyone else. If you had watched it, then maybe you wouldn't make reavers look like NPCs (except NPCs will actually fight, and do more dps). Then again, playing video games is hard isn't it? Better to sit in grams and talk about how much other people suck.

SnH Landroval

Says the store pot pro

I dont post much but here go's.
    Champs not useing bubbles or cd's.
    Wardens not healing and useing the full heal.
    Minnys not doing full heals,bubbles and flop.
    Lm's not water spaming,manheal.
    Rk's not healing or bubbleing themself's.
    Burgs no touch and go.
    No wonder you did not need impale
    if freeps dont use there cd's then i would think
    lots of reavers can kill them.
    This is farming at it's best.
    Now flame away

Citation Envoyé par necksnapper Voir le message
    Burgs no touch and go.
    Now flame away

Is it just me, or should every Necksnapper post start with the title "meanwhile in the Grams rez..."?

Oh and Neck, you should post in all caps so it reflects that bitter hatred of the world you carry into Lotro.

SnH Landroval

Burgs no touch and go.
    Now flame away
    Dernière modification par Gottapee ; 14/10/2013 à 13h53.

Burgs no touch and go.
    Now flame away
    What he said.

It is kind of funny and pathetic that freeps try to 'prove' that freepside has not the advantage in dps/healing/cc in the moors in general with some pointless artificial 1v1s where the skills that give them the advantage in group vs group situations are not used.

Just look at the everyday moors: you log in to a blue map with grams camp. You try to break the camp. Most times it is pointless because you can not dps through the healers. Turning OPs is a waste of time. They stay red for 5min max. At that point you log out and find something else to do. However, if there are enough creeps to wipe the camp just 1x, freeps will start to hug Lugz backdoor or leave. The moors will be dead for the rest of the night. Only thing left is to PVE the map red to get at least some inf.

Nice video, ####ty music like always. And let the haters speak their hearts out. I heard the best way to ease anger, is to let it out on forums

Citation Envoyé par Dragnipurake Voir le message
    What he said.

It is kind of funny and pathetic that freeps try to 'prove' that freepside has not the advantage in dps/healing/cc in the moors in general with some pointless artificial 1v1s where the skills that give them the advantage in group vs group situations are not used.

Just look at the everyday moors: you log in to a blue map with grams camp. You try to break the camp. Most times it is pointless because you can not dps through the healers. Turning OPs is a waste of time. They stay red for 5min max. At that point you log out and find something else to do. However, if there are enough creeps to wipe the camp just 1x, freeps will start to hug Lugz backdoor or leave. The moors will be dead for the rest of the night. Only thing left is to PVE the map red to get at least some inf.

The amount of times I've seen the creep numbers at grams surge to the point that they can charge and easily wipe the freeps who are there, then just slither back behind the oneshotters, despite their clearly superior numbers, is tragic. I've been on my warg and just /followed creeps whilst they do this over and over.

I understand the hiding, I even understand the hiding when you outnumber the other side. I get it, it's how you have fun, that's cool. It's the hypocrisy I don't get and what I will continue to call out on both sides until people just grow up and stop being such victims...

Burgs no touch and go.
    Now flame away
    While I don't agree you on 1v1s being farming, I do agree that it's hard to make an accurate judgement on balance in the moors when skills aren't being used, whether it's by freeps, creeps, or both.

At the same time, however, dismissing these 1v1s as "farming" because certain skills aren't being used isn't a fair judgement. Ultimately, the moors is about having fun, and if some people enjoy solo fights more than raiding (or aren't able to raid due to lag issues/etc), then logically it makes sense to make those fights as competitive and interesting/entertaining as possible, assuming you play for the challenge/enjoyment. The moors will never be entirely "balanced". It may come close at times (Update 9, for the most part), but there's always going to be some form of imbalance between class match-ups, and then there's always the inherent imbalance due to creep ranks/freep gear disparity. With all that in mind, doesn't it make sense to keep the fights competitive/challenging/fun, and "artificially" try to balance the fight by not using certain skills, rather than simply roflstomp the other player because it is possible?

For comparison with RvR fights, which are more fun? Ones where you wipe the opposing raid in 30s without having to use any strategy, or a tense, challenging fight that lasts for a while, in which every player, every major decision effects the outcome? Sure, it might be fun to roflstomp the opposing group every once in a while, but ultimately, that would get old, simply because there's no challenge, and therefore, there's not much value attached to the win.

If all I was out in the moors for was to win, I could simply trait for max healing, with enough dps to slowly burn down most classes. A healing RK is a pain to kill, and I'd wager my win/loss ratio would improve. But the challenge would be gone, or greatly reduced. Same thing goes for heal-traited wardens, minis, champs, and LMs. They could definitely increase their survivability to the point where they would be almost impossible to kill solo, but that kills the challenge, and for most, kills the enjoyment. For all I know with Helms Deep, balance could change entirely, and RKs could end up on the losing end of most fights, in which case, I'd adjust my skill use accordingly. It all comes down to enjoying the game, since if you don't enjoy it, what's the point of playing?

tl;dr version: Moors will never be entirely balanced, so what makes "artificially" balancing a fight by not using skills to make it competitive/fun wrong?
    Dernière modification par Rhimlaith ; 14/10/2013 à 16h03.

Citation Envoyé par Rhimlaith Voir le message
    While I don't agree you on 1v1s being farming, I do agree that it's hard to make an accurate judgement on balance in the moors when skills aren't being used, whether it's by freeps, creeps, or both.

At the same time, however, dismissing these 1v1s as "farming" because certain skills aren't being used isn't a fair judgement. Ultimately, the moors is about having fun, and if some people enjoy solo fights more than raiding (or aren't able to raid due to lag issues/etc), then logically it makes sense to make those fights as competitive and interesting/entertaining as possible, assuming you play for the challenge/enjoyment. The moors will never be entirely "balanced". It may come close at times (Update 9, for the most part), but there's always going to be some form of imbalance between class match-ups, and then there's always the inherent imbalance due to creep ranks/freep gear disparity. With all that in mind, doesn't it make sense to keep the fights competitive/challenging/fun, and "artificially" try to balance the fight by not using certain skills, rather than simply roflstomp the other player because it is possible?

For comparison with RvR fights, which are more fun? Ones where you wipe the opposing raid in 30s without having to use any strategy, or a tense, challenging fight that lasts for a while, in which every player, every major decision effects the outcome? Sure, it might be fun to roflstomp the opposing group every once in a while, but ultimately, that would get old, simply because there's no challenge, and therefore, there's not much value attached to the win.

If all I was out in the moors for was to win, I could simply trait for max healing, with enough dps to slowly burn down most classes. A healing RK is a pain to kill, and I'd wager my win/loss ratio would improve. But the challenge would be gone, or greatly reduced. Same thing goes for heal-traited wardens, minis, champs, and LMs. They could definitely increase their survivability to the point where they would be almost impossible to kill solo, but that kills the challenge, and for most, kills the enjoyment. For all I know with Helms Deep, balance could change entirely, and RKs could end up on the losing end of most fights, in which case, I'd adjust my skill use accordingly. It all comes down to enjoying the game, since if you don't enjoy it, what's the point of playing?

tl;dr version: Moors will never be entirely balanced, so what makes "artificially" balancing a fight by not using skills to make it competitive/fun wrong?
    When reading this standalone, it is Nobel Peace prize worthy.

When considering who you're replying to however, lol.

Burgs no touch and go.
    Now flame away
    Well considering what you have said. Anyone of skill you have supposedly beaten has been beaten under 1 if not multiple of the terms you've listed above. So in retrospect of that, that either makes you a farmer like the rest of us or you haven't actually beaten any of them therefore making you a liar. Please do tell.
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

Apparently one video of a creep doing well means there's nothing underpowered about the entire faction.

Thanks guys, that's really taken a load off my mind. Now I can go solo a Shield Warden with my Warg and die happy.
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Citation Envoyé par Nyrion Voir le message
    Apparently one video of a creep doing well means there's nothing underpowered about the entire faction.

Thanks guys, that's really taken a load off my mind. Now I can go solo a Shield Warden with my Warg and die happy.
    Nah, every freep class IF uses all skills available can beat any creep, assuming skill level of both people are even, but there is an exception mediocre reaver with all cds used can beat good hunter.

But regardless of which side is more OP, reaver video shown above shows very good skills on from a reaver, almost at its skill cap, but again I never believe anyone is ever at skill cap since there is always room to improve.

When I play creepside, I have no trouble beating most freeps with my new created creeps, but I will never beat spam healing wardens, good spam bubbling champs and so on. There are limits to everything.

But its much easier to play creepside, much fewer skills, maps, no gear, no lis, no complicated trait lines, and so on. And still creeps can win easily in good hands. Therefore creepside is EASYMODE while freepside is OP. 2 different things. Only ploblem with creepside on our server, is that they afraid to go try and die. They sit in rez circles and QQ that 2 months ago they couldnt beat shield traited warden. =/

And dont worry creeps and freeps, tales of Heros return are true, its just unknown when

Cool

Burgs no touch and go.
    Now flame away
    Kilganon / gilcalardir dont bubble or use cooldowns and beat you regardless whether you use impale,wrath,against the odds.

Quiz /xchantz dont heal or use never surrender and beat you regardless whether you use impale,wrath,against the odds.

Tacky / morzanx dont spam heal on you and still beat you regardless whether you use impale,wrath,against the odds.

Hudeenee / Killaudio can beat you with 1 waterlore and no council regardless of you using impale, wrath, against the odds

Strobe / nymwe can beat you without spam healing or bubbling whether you use impale, wrath, against the odds

Nyyx / jetsu can beat you without touch and go whether you use impale, wrath, against the odds.

Everyone here knows its true, if you want to prove me wrong you can meet them at good grim by yourself like you told me that time you were gonna meet me there but logged out for the day cause you were scared.

OR you can admit there are far better players than yourself by the boat load like all i listed above and immigrant. C'mon even your own tribe mates have said it.

Morzanx was the only minstrel not to heal there and the rks used their bubbles and heals just like they would have in any 1v1. The LM used wisdom and afew waterlores while also having 4 outposts. Your last 1v1 was with me on gta where you used everything possible and had your skill layout looking like a checkers board while i didnt use a thing and finished with 70% morale. Some can and some cant, dont hate....appreciate
    Dernière modification par sebo2yoface ; 15/10/2013 à 00h37.

Citation Envoyé par sebo2yoface Voir le message
    Kilganon / gilcalardir dont bubble or use cooldowns and beat you regardless whether you use impale,wrath,against the odds.

Quiz /xchantz dont heal or use never surrender and beat you regardless whether you use impale,wrath,against the odds.

Tacky / morzanx dont spam heal on you and still beat you regardless whether you use impale,wrath,against the odds.

Hudeenee / Killaudio can beat you with 1 waterlore and no council regardless of you using impale, wrath, against the odds

Strobe / nymwe can beat you without spam healing or bubbling whether you use impale, wrath, against the odds

Nyyx / jetsu can beat you without touch and go whether you use impale, wrath, against the odds.

Everyone here knows its true, if you want to prove me wrong you can meet them at good grim by yourself like you told me that time you were gonna meet me there but logged out for the day cause you were scared.

OR you can admit there are far better players than yourself by the boat load like all i listed above and immigrant. C'mon even your own tribe mates have said it.

Morzanx was the only minstrel not to heal there and the rks used their bubbles and heals just like they would have in any 1v1. The LM used wisdom and afew waterlores while also having 4 outposts. Your last 1v1 was with me on gta where you used everything possible and had your skill layout looking like a checkers board while i didnt use a thing and finished with 70% morale. Some can and some cant, dont hate....appreciate
    Dernière modification par Gottapee ; 16/10/2013 à 21h30.

LOL, nyyx's brother getting special treatment instead of store pots and exploits like reall creeps get and it requires a vid and whole thread with defense.

Insert nyyx meme here LOL

Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages