Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 8 sur 8

Discussion: Worth coming back?

Worth coming back?

I'm an older player (as some may remember - Novaseiroph/Garshnak) considering coming back - how's the PVP now? Still laggy, zerg happy, many an troll, and GV camping for everyone? A Warg pack for every burglar out there? A certain multiboxing person still Heart Seeking the unfortunate soul to come across his path? Or a certain Rodarin that is still somehow back?

Yes all those factors are true, please stay away.

Regards,
    Moria creepside.

Citation Envoyé par Moors-Battlemaster Voir le message
    Yes all those factors are true, please stay away.

Regards,
    Moria creepside.
    Translation: Evil loves you. Please come back.

<3

Well, hows the pvp now? What's the most op class so I can jump on the band wagon, and most importantly, how's everyone (that remembers me)?

We're great! Come back and visit. You know that you want to.

Citation Envoyé par Jeffor Voir le message
    We're great! Come back and visit. You know that you want to.
    I might reinstall the game and make an appearance, who knows

P.S. hi to you too Spinnre

Citation Envoyé par Someone Voir le message
    Well, hows the pvp now? What's the most op class so I can jump on the band wagon, and most importantly, how's everyone (that remembers me)?
    Heya Garsh. I play once in a while for short stretches. Your friend Rodarin hasn't played in the Moors afaik since SoM. As for the pvp...it's cool in small doses and worth the occasional pop-in but I wouldn't resub for it if I didn't have a lifetime (don't about f2p status vis-à-vis the Moors, if everyone can play now or not). For classes, your reaver or weaver would be fine...hunt, don't know, haven't played mine since around the time you last played.
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Citation Envoyé par Nutty_Warg Voir le message
    Heya Garsh. I play once in a while for short stretches. Your friend Rodarin hasn't played in the Moors afaik since SoM. As for the pvp...it's cool in small doses and worth the occasional pop-in but I wouldn't resub for it if I didn't have a lifetime (don't about f2p status vis-à-vis the Moors, if everyone can play now or not). For classes, your reaver or weaver would be fine...hunt, don't know, haven't played mine since around the time you last played.
    Good to see you again Nutty! What are the pvp changes since I left? I hope there's a few new skills I can get

Règles de messages