Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 15 sur 15

Discussion: Dwarves?

Dwarves?

Why is it that I see ample amount of men and elves and even hobbits, but on every server I've played on dwarves seems to be non-existent in the moors, I've seen 1 or 2 per server across 4 servers.

I had a dream....a dream that I one day would be a dwarf-tosser.

Anyways, on a more serious note: Any of those servers a RP server? I see a fair amount on Laurelin, on rare occasions I play on Landroval as well, them have dwarvesesss too.

They're short and ugly.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Citation Envoyé par Linnymay Voir le message
    They're short and ugly.
    Yet they are the key to the coolest title for any creep.

Citation Envoyé par OruiFarimur Voir le message
    Why is it that I see ample amount of men and elves and even hobbits, but on every server I've played on dwarves seems to be non-existent in the moors, I've seen 1 or 2 per server across 4 servers.
    It's because they are all stealth. The most valuable creep commodity is, of course, the dwarf tracking talisman. Yet another reason spiders are so god mode since they specifically can use these trackers to uncover the armies of stealthed dwarves. Even the females.

Indeed they've become rarer as time goes on. How people choose to play as a short, dumb, beer-bellied child or an effeminate, skinny, weak, perfumed boy band singer rather than an extremely muscular and ferocious dwarf is beyond me.

Citation Envoyé par Squelcher Voir le message
    Indeed they've become rarer as time goes on. How people choose to play as a short, dumb, beer-bellied child or an effeminate, skinny, weak, perfumed boy band singer rather than an extremely muscular and ferocious dwarf is beyond me.
    Squelcher, you never cease to make me LOL with your forum posts.

You never see the dwarves, because they are all out trying to flip Isen.

Citation Envoyé par EmyrSelyf Voir le message
    You never see the dwarves, because they are all out trying to flip Isen.
    Freep spy sighted and reported ggaccnore

A few days ago in a raid v raid fight in Tol on Eldar server, a dwarf hunter was spotted. The craid leader immediately shouted 'Dwarf hunter! Not allowed in the Ettenmoors! Kill it!' So we did and haven't seen it again since...

Maybe we creeps just discriminate against dwarves?

Citation Envoyé par SongSinger Voir le message
    A few days ago in a raid v raid fight in Tol on Eldar server, a dwarf hunter was spotted. The craid leader immediately shouted 'Dwarf hunter! Not allowed in the Ettenmoors! Kill it!' So we did and haven't seen it again since...

Maybe we creeps just discriminate against dwarves?
    oh i personally love the dwarfs in our servers pvp zone! (:
    especially my spider and warg do.

What sort of messed up fantasy realm do you all live in?
    Dwarves are nonexistent figments of your imagination no doubt brought on by the psychedelic experimentation of some wayward youth.

Please check the real motives behind your lukewarm fan fiction.
    You are all no doubt intended to begin your own experiments with unclean substances after wasting so much time brainwashing yourselves with meager entertainments as are provided by this insipid virtual playscape.

Citation Envoyé par poxnoxious Voir le message
    Yet they are the key to the coolest title for any creep.
    naw coolest titles is silencer of songs imo

Well of all the classes in the game men can be 8/9 of them, Elvs can be 7/9 or them, Hobbits can be 5/9 of them, and dwarves get a tiny 5/9
    So men and elvs should be the most of them...and why hobbits are more common then dwarves is because (My best guess) is that they're VERY popular with the new Hobbit movies coming out!

but idk....lol

Citation Envoyé par ReadStar Voir le message
    Well of all the classes in the game men can be 8/9 of them, Elvs can be 7/9 or them, Hobbits can be 5/9 of them, and dwarves get a tiny 5/9
    So men and elvs should be the most of them...and why hobbits are more common then dwarves is because (My best guess) is that they're VERY popular with the new Hobbit movies coming out!

but idk....lol
    The dwarfs are more prominent in The Hobbit than hobbits are in The Hobbit.

Dwarfs can't be female. I know that presumably we just can't tell the difference between male and female dwarfs. Regardless the game gives them all male pronouns. I have a female dwarf hunter. I kind of like the beard and she has pretty enough clothes. Still she's short and ugly and will likely never progress beyond level 17.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Règles de messages