Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 18 sur 18

Hybrid View

Your favorite LotR games?

What are your favorite LotR games? It could be just one or multiple. As for me, my top 3 favorites are...

1. LotRO
    2. The Third Age for the Nintendo Gamecube
    3. Lego Lord of the Rings

Of course Lotro is my number one favorite lotr game. It used to be Third Age before I played Lotro.

Come to think of it, this is the only LOTR game I have ever played.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Lotro ofcourse! And before servers went down, lotr conquest was really nice too. War in the north and Bfme werent that bad, though gameplay could have been better in my opinion.
    Earvordui - 85 LM

The Lord of The Rings Online of course, first MMO I ever played and still the best in my opinion, of course, that might be because I'm such a big Tolkien fan. : D My second favorite would be Lego LOTR. I played War in The North, but I wasn't that impressed, although I did enjoy decapitating orcs.

Modded Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II - Rise of the Witch King. Still my favorite game. LOTRO was back in Golden era.

That strategy game captures LOTR "feeling" and atmosphere perfectly. I really loved it. Great memories.

I recommend to any fan, esp with ROTK Mod 1.6 Its a blast.

Citation Envoyé par Melunielsigh Voir le message
    Modded Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II - Rise of the Witch King. Still my favorite game. LOTRO was back in Golden era.

That strategy game captures LOTR "feeling" and atmosphere perfectly. I really loved it. Great memories.

I recommend to any fan, esp with ROTK Mod 1.6 Its a blast.
    I've been thinking about trying, Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II, it looks pretty cool, I heard that the mod really made things interesting, in a good way. Would you say that its worth the buy? How does the mod improve on the original game?

Lotro is my favorite. But I also really love Third Age(The game where Legolas forgot to bring his bow to Helm's Deep), and the battle for middle earth series. Two towers and Return Of the King are good too. And The Lord of the Rings Battlefront(woops i mean Conquest) is Average(And very glitchy).
    -Holmon

Thumbs up

Citation Envoyé par Nymphonic Voir le message
    Come to think of it, this is the only LOTR game I have ever played.
    Same...well, not quite. This is the only LOTR video game that I've played and liked very much. War in the North was pretty good.

What I'm really into now is The Lord of the Rings living card game (LCG). So much so that I blog and podcast about it and play obsessively. It's great!
    [center][b][color=gray]Dedoric[/color] || [color=royalblue]Rocso[/color][/b] of [url=http://guild-sanctuary.com/lotro]Sanctuary[/url]
    [size=1][[url=http://lotroplayers.com]LOTROPlayers[/url]]
    [[url=http://greycompanypodcast.wordpress.com]The Grey Company Podcast[/url]]
    [[url=http://masteroflore.wordpress.com]Master of Lore blog[/url]][/size]
    [/center]

Règles de messages