Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 44

Your favorite lotro moment?

I would like to see a list of people favorite memories of lotro. This can be anything from a Lore nugget, or how you saved the raid, or how awesome your kinship is (or how bad and how glad you were to leave it), or just funny stories about people you met.

i have so many stories i will give the privilege to poster #2.

LOTRO Favi moment as Hunter:

Back at level 50, all 5 members of party were dead and I 1v1 Samborg who had 30% morale left and finished it.

LOTRO Favi moment as RK:

When I first healed for over 21k with non-raid sets/gears in Battle of the Deep skraid.

LOTRO Favi moment as LM:

Eagle saved me and started power drains and giving power to raid in BG.

Overall Favi moment:

When I joined the kin in which whom I stood with for my entire LOTRO journey.

Favorite moment

This is mine....when I first did this Instance, it brought me to tears...we get to see Calenglad much later in a Session play...but I am saying no more than that.

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ques...ell_to_Evendim

When completed Rift armor set as first on the server

Exclamation

Anytime my Rune Keeper tank a troll is a favorite moment reborn.

Reaching level cap 50 with my first toon. Thought it would never happen. Now... seems routine.

Beating the Lieutenant of Barad Guldur in HM for the first time - we had been working on it for weeks before the November Nerf. 3rd kinship on Windfola to do so. What a great fight.

Being (arguably) 1st kinship to clear Ost Dunhoth in T2C.

Exploring Moria - still my favorite - and finding the back gate for the first time.

Running 3-mans with Andalus and Pherwyn/Vegas/Slyvyrthorn.
    Dernière modification par DarthKeryx ; 04/10/2013 à 12h21.

Do you remember when region maps started out blank and details filled in as you explored?

I think my greatest moment of achievement was a week after joining, my first character a level ten hunter.

Running (no horse back then) from Duillond in Ered Luid down through Needlehole, across the shire and up the Bree-field roads to Bree.

These days it sounds so simple, but the world seemed so big at that moment.

However I'm sure many players will also remember their first trip through the Trollshaws to discover Rivendell with equal fondness.

Entering 2nd Hall in Moria first time. Those stone trees !!!

Soloing Carn Dum.

first time seeing Rivendell.

seeing lothlorien for the first time after too many levels in moria

first char to cap 65.

fang tor overlooking most of east rohan after killing the wurm-father.

organizing and leading my first successful pug raid.

tanking t2 content for the first time on a char.

First time moments.

New expansion launch and you venture into land of unknown...

Mid 2007 when i explored lands and did quests from Ered Luin until Angmar. That peroid was special and unique. It had "soul" One of reasons why LOTRO was one of my best games. Nothing can return that moments. Ultra Nostalgy ON

Carn Dum, BG,Urugarth, Rift.

Helegrod killing Thorog and getting Mirdanant

No store, no f2p,no skirmish,was harder and group depending

November 18th 2008 MOM release was so dark and mysterious to explore ancient halls of Moria and get new cool weapons/armor...

GOLDEN ERA for me 18th November 2nd December 2009 - Mines of Moria - Everything fited perfectly. Gameplay,new instances raids, design of weapons, PVP ,soundtrack , etc...

A LOT more , too many to mention .

Special place holds clearing Rift of Nurz Ghasu for first time and some of most EPIC brutal Glorious old PVP raids and SOLO kills in Ettenmoors.

I purchased this game as an anniversary present. My wife was into solo PC roleplaying games and I wanted something we could do together and . . . perhaps . . . meet others.

(1) At level 35, my wife and I duoed the Great Barrow. This was when it was one big maze. We spent all day on it and finally made it to Sambrog himself. We were certain we were going to die and would have to start all over. The battle went on forever. At the end, Sambrog was beating Kestryl to the ground. I was healing her as fast as I could. Just before Kestryl was defeated, Sambrog came at me. Now, I was near to falling, but Kestryl - a hunter - drilled arrows into him as fast as she could. I only had a sliver of morale left when Sambrog returned to Kestryl. This time, Sambrog fell.

(2) The day Kestryl and I got our horses - which was also 35th level. Once we got them, we mounted them and rode from Hengstacer's farm to Michel Delving and back, through the Old Forest, and off to Rivendell.

(3) The day we entered Moria. Kestryl got on her pony and rode ahead of me. I came up after her and saw her waiting, on her pony, at the gate to Moria. I rode up to her, we dismounted, turned, and walked through the door together.

Also, I have been running the Bounders of the Shire kinship for nearly 6 years now. And . . . over that time . . . some musically inclined friends have written a few really great Bounder songs.

The Warders, Gennyrose and Kaleigh. When I hear them songs they bring a tear to my eye. Because the Bounders has been a really great kinship with really great folks and lots of really great memories. Too many to count here.

I have a couple. Probably the most memorable was fighting alongside an Ent (Longbough in Evendim). This came as a surprise to me, as I never expected to partner up with an Ent. Truly epic for me.

Also of note was arriving in Rivendell for the first time after the long horse ride from Bree and stepping into Moria for the first time.

I can also fondly remember seeing and stepping into the Prancing Pony for the first time.

In reading the books, these were areas that really stood out to me and truly aided in the immersion into the game.

My favorite memory, not a moment, was a combination of my entry into Moria, my months long grind through Moria where I repeatedly quit and then started again, and then finally getting out to see Lothlorien. It was an epic grind in my eyes, and it really felt like a long dark journey through monstrous caverns. Also, Dwarves are awesome.

One of my favourite moments in the game was walking with frodo in Rivendell.

I love horses so my favourite moment in the game was when I got my first mount.

Oddly enough so far was being attacked by spiders in Lone Lands...

Some quirk of AI, path-finding or random spawning happened where 1 spider ran off and a flock of em came back and suddenly gave me a fright!

IT WAS GREAT!

Favorite moment would be the breeland area cause that's where I was when I first started playing the game.

I've got a whole bunch of favourites;

Getting to 85 was pretty huge for me, because getting a toon the level cap had taken me about 2 years, although it was quickly ruined by most of glff saying 85 wasn't anything to be proud of (elitism is somehing you older and better players should watch out for....)

On my LM about 2 months ago I ran across a high ranked BA and a warg taking rop and I managed to kill the warg twice before I died, although I was quickly told that I was just playing a Fotm class so it wasn't worth anything (another example of that elitism, even though I was only r3 and had about 4 aud)

Another was killing a hunter on my r5 warg back in rop (and heard I was playing a fotm class also)

Hmm...

Mine was first meeting Tom Bombadil (my favourite character of Lotr) and entering his house. I love the music which is playing in there and i was happy to find out, that i can get this music for my own house too.

Recently: I did the "Ost Elendil" Instance the first time. The tank screwed up the boss fight repeatedly, even though we explained it again and again. Our Leader kicked him in the middle of the fight and suddenly we where 4-manning it without a main-tank. When i realised, that my champ was the only tankish class i tried my best fill up the missing role (i never tanked a 6-man before) and we where able to complete the instance without anyone dieing. It was one of the best fights i ever had and the reward was a Tome of Agility I.
    Dernière modification par Arnvald ; 21/10/2013 à 09h14.

One of the moments that really stands out to me is the very end of the prologue to Epic Vol 2... the instance where you are with the fellowship as they depart Rivendell. Really beautiful stuff.

And yes, joining my kinship as well!
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

My favorite memory is doing the Chapters 9 through 15 of volume 1. Most folks run off to Moria now, but these are incredible stories and tons of fun.

Best moment was the day I bought houses on each of my accounts.
    Worst moment was the day I stopped playing any Turbine games because WB &Turbine decided to not fix houseing. Look at where they are now lead by a producer thats a liar* and even sticking it to the DDO community.

https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...nline%E2%84%A2

* Housing – I am extremely pleased to say that this year we will be tackling a major revision to the Housing system. In February and March we will be gathering information about how Housing should change, and then we’ll be releasing revisions to the system in the latter half of the year. We look forward to leveraging our new Player’s Council to help shape and guide the extension of this feature!

Citation Envoyé par Starbuck1771 Voir le message
    Worst moment was the day I stopped playing any Turbine games because WB &Turbine decided to not fix houseing. Look at where they are now lead by a producer thats a liar* and even sticking it to the DDO community.

* Housing – I am extremely pleased to say that this year we will be tackling a major revision to the Housing system. In February and March we will be gathering information about how Housing should change, and then we’ll be releasing revisions to the system in the latter half of the year. We look forward to leveraging our new Player’s Council to help shape and guide the extension of this feature!
    Um... didn't they just re-announce that they will be releasing housing revisions in the latter half of this year? So, they are doing exactly what they said they will do? Where is the lie?

Citation Envoyé par Starbuck1771 Voir le message

You do realize they are releaseing helms deep next month right? That means there is no way they will be able to work on houseing this year because they will be doing damage control for the new expansion (bug fixes, content patches, rollbacks).

My favorite moment was actually out-of-game. When MoM was set to release "in the Fall" of '08, my son, who was 11 at the time, woke me up at 6 am on September 21st and said "Dad, it's September 21st. Mines of Moria comes out in the Fall. It's Fall now. Can we go to the store to pick it up?" I had to explain to him that it was not coming out the FIRST day of Fall, but sometime in the Fall.
    Belandereth

Killer of Threads
    Black Forge Elites and Union of the Black Forge.

Page 1 sur 2 1 2 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages