Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

Discussion: New Burg

New Burg

Rumor has it that there is some burg making his way to 85 that could be a bit troublesome in the moors.....

Apparently he's giving out a couple lessons to the current best burg on the server... which happens to be Doderik <3

According to legend, he's a direct descendant to the late Thyalene... but i do stress, this may well be just speculation at this point!

... Will be good to see some of your faces again

Agitate.... aka Thyalene

Burg level 95 is a better proposition. On the other hand I don't train mine much so maybe it could be possible earlier ...

<3 Ihityou wb to the server, glad to hear you will be coming out to moors here again!

Yay! More burg KB's!!!

ermahgerd. ihityou?!? <3 this is ur fav wl! missed u so much. i got a mic so now u can hear me talk :P

Sadly Ihityou was transferred earlier this yeah but my warg Sickem is still here. Mainly just levelling a burg to give the creeps some kind of challenge. I have been on my warg for a little bit here and got to say that the freeps are just terrible in general :/ even with rank 7 audacity it's a blood bath! (when they aren't hiding in npc's) Those of you that remember my burg will know that if you get a kb from me, i will have made you work for it lvl 46 now!

Thyalene/Agitate(new burg)

Citation Envoyé par youdy120 Voir le message
    I have been on my warg for a little bit here and got to say that the freeps are just terrible in general :/ even with rank 7 audacity it's a blood bath! (when they aren't hiding in npc's)
    Only too true :/ its a shame really, 90% of good freeps were gone by end of ROI.

well u better play w/ me then. cuz i miss that duo we had.

Wow, now my secret is out. Thanks for telling people about my legendary burg.

Règles de messages