Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Disarm and Standards In The Moors

I've noticed recently that certain (not all) disarms from wargs / reavers in the Moors remove the ''placed'' standard and if your using the Hope Banner for example its up to a 4k loss of morale.

If this is WAI then i'm cool with it, but my question is, why doesn't the banner disappear on all disarms, and if its placed in the ground i'm not carrying it! Other Captains i've spoken to have experienced the same.

Lob

Whoa, that sounds like a pretty serious bug! I'd report it with the bug tool. (/bug)
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

I can't speak to whether its wai or not, but i'll just point out the differences in disarms. A reaver disarm only effects your mainhand weapon (or if you have a 2-hander, that). The warg disarm from flayer stance (howl of aggression) is a 'full disarm' which disarms your main-hand, shield if you have one equipped, and ranged weapon (if you have one). I don't have a cappy at all, but if your banner goes in the ranged slot for other classes, this is why it is happening. If it is happening from a reaver disarm, it is just a plain old bug, i'd say. Also note that a small number of pve mobs also have this full disarm ability, though any specific examples escape me now.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Citation Envoyé par spelunker Voir le message
    I don't have a cappy at all, but if your banner goes in the ranged slot for other classes, this is why it is happening.
    The banner indeed is in the Ranged Weapon slot.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Règles de messages