Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 16 sur 16

So does Silverlode know what it's doing?

I started on a server where the oldest/full kins have difficulty running sambrog, theres usually a small number of people on.. and I've been there two months and not only have I not seen a kinship capable of running a decent amount of things, it's been hard to find one that even communicates with eachother. I have a 85 champ and warden, I don't want to quit the game but I definitely can't stay there...

slode is the bomb
    [URL=http://s265.photobucket.com/user/josebe16/media/mongrel1edit2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii232/josebe16/mongrel1edit2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Grimbon-Rank 10 captain

Okay, you need a new kin. There are a lot of good ones out there that regularly raid, run 6 and 3 mans with no issues, and not just farmbrog. That instance is a joke, you clean up trash in 3 spots, kill boss in 60s. Try:

NEC, SWAT, Arise, Triumph, Freedom Fighters, Strayhold, Razor Sharp (you need to be pro to get in with them), zero division. Likely there are a few others, but those are the ones I see talking in chat - usually.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

Citation Envoyé par llamawarrior Voir le message
    I started on a server where the oldest/full kins have difficulty running sambrog, theres usually a small number of people on.. and I've been there two months and not only have I not seen a kinship capable of running a decent amount of things, it's been hard to find one that even communicates with eachother. I have a 85 champ and warden, I don't want to quit the game but I definitely can't stay there...
    i u have a champ u should contact Mickey for some tips, he can solo practically every instance in the game!
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

No, Silverlode is full of morons. You're home. Be content.

The idiocy is underwhelming.
    Purely~Scrumptious

There are still active kins. Order of the Silver Flame has a static raid group on the weekends and during the week we often run instances together. I would imagine things will pick up a lot more with HD, it's just that right now there really isn't a whole lot of end game stuff worth running and loot worth getting from them.

Our static group was working on ToOt2c just because it needed to be done. But they finished that several weeks ago. Now they run whatever they're in the mood for at the moment.

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

I never know what I am doing .

My lore-master even less so .

Been in the same kinship for 7 years not manny of them left .

One left apart from me....

I need others a active kinship.....

Maybe I'll find one.

We are taking new members in SWAT. Send in-game mail to Camgilnel or Forestfox
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000002ab0a3/signature.png]Camgilnel[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par Cyricianknight1 Voir le message
    I never know what I am doing .

My lore-master even less so .

Been in the same kinship for 7 years not manny of them left .

One left apart from me....

I need others a active kinship.....

Maybe I'll find one.
    Is that a Haiku?

Attended by Coldaen

Citation Envoyé par llamawarrior Voir le message
    Lemme guess. You took the first kin invite that was thrown your way and didn't take the time to make some friends, learn the lay of the land, pug a little, and see who you wanted to run with. Now you're calling out the server? It'd be awesome to be in kin with you.

Attended by Coldaen

My kin needs more trolls. And I like mickey solo sambrogs. Send me a tell in game.. Potbr will change your life.

My question is we're you in arise. They are bad at pve I'm told..... Apathy best pve kin on the forums ;p

We'll I am sure that Swat is a good kinship but I just can't bring myself to join a kinship called SWAT , especially in a lotro.

Citation Envoyé par Irin19 Voir le message
    Razor Sharp (you need to be pro to get in with them)
    Please don't tell them such things. I don't wanna be kicked out!
    Silverlode lvl100 raiding characters: Glaistig Skop | lvl100 solo and small group characters: Bede, Elentir, & Wibba

Moochinbras - former expert treasure-hunter of Silverlode, now enjoying retirement on Landroval

Citation Envoyé par Moochi Voir le message
    Please don't tell them such things. I don't wanna be kicked out!
    You'd just sneak back in anyway.
    Ductus Tapus of Silverlode

Silverlode has pretty much the worst players ever. The ones that think they are good are worse than the ones who know they are bad. Good luck.

Règles de messages