Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

Discussion: PVP on Brandywine

PVP on Brandywine

Hey Guys, I come from a game called Aion. Its a game mostly based on PVP, im a big fan of PVP, and back in 2009 i used to play LOTRO, but i never bothered leveling, i was only playing the ennemy section for pvp.

Has PvP gotten more populated? Is there many people who pvp now? Im looking forwards to play LOTRO because runekeeper looks really fun to pvp with.

Citation Envoyé par clawlover Voir le message
    Hey Guys, I come from a game called Aion. Its a game mostly based on PVP, im a big fan of PVP, and back in 2009 i used to play LOTRO, but i never bothered leveling, i was only playing the ennemy section for pvp.

Has PvP gotten more populated? Is there many people who pvp now? Im looking forwards to play LOTRO because runekeeper looks really fun to pvp with.
    They removed PvP a few patches ago and replaced it with a new Festival. Now you get to race against Uruks and Orcs on horses. Winner gets a new cosmetic, and the loser gets lag.
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nSMasJK.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][color=black]Will you hold this for me? You'll need both hands...[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#e93f15]r[/color][color=#d47a2a]r[/color][color=#bfad3f]o[/color][color=#aad655]w[/color][color=#94f16a]d[/color][color=#7ffe7f]y[/color][color=#6afa94]n[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#1561e9]c[/color][/center]

Règles de messages