Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 25 sur 28

Hybrid View

FIRST EVER Legendary Weapon Advice needed (for a Captain!)

Well I have been looking for advice on the forums...(am I the only 1 who finds the forum search pretty useless?)...

FIRST EVER as in: never had a character over lv45, have NO experience what-so-ever with LI's....

Other than being advised not to trash my first as it will be the only LI I have until lv51...I have not found much...

Any good advice will be greatly appreciated

Weapon choice, I gather will have to go Halberd - I wanted to stay with 2 handed sword!...
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm

Do whatever you want to do with it, just don't spend too much TP on it.
    The more you experiment with LI while you are leveling, the better you understand how it works.
    Pretty soon you will find a lot of LI in Moria, no worries.

The most important thing I learned about LIs was to level them to 31 and then decon them, but once you start getting lvl 66+ weapons then you should level them all the way up to 61 and then decon them.

Your first one I wouldn't worry about as you'll be getting a whole ton of them on your way to lvl 95!

Keep your first LI until at least lv53 as it is the equivalent of a lv52 thing you can get at lv45. It also has epic legs.

If soloing I'd go for Pressing Attack Targets, Devastating Blow Crit, Pressing Attack Crit and Blade of Elendil damage.

I'd make sure the relics and runes I slotted had crit, might, vit and fate on them. In that order.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Citation Envoyé par evguenil Voir le message
    Do whatever you want to do with it...
    within reason...maybe threaten rockx a bit if the changes in HD to Captain don't work for me...

Citation Envoyé par Stubbins Voir le message
    The most important thing I learned about LIs was to level them to 31 and then decon them, but once you start getting lvl 66+ weapons then you should level them all the way up to 61 and then decon them.
    Good to know

Citation Envoyé par Aedfrith Voir le message
    Keep your first LI until at least lv53 as it is the equivalent of a lv52 thing you can get at lv45. It also has epic legs.

If soloing I'd go for Pressing Attack Targets, Devastating Blow Crit, Pressing Attack Crit and Blade of Elendil damage.

I'd make sure the relics and runes I slotted had crit, might, vit and fate on them. In that order.
    Great stuff

3 replies and quality stuff ....

Your first one I wouldn't worry about as you'll be getting a whole ton of them on your way to lvl 95!
    I imagine so...only 50 levels to GO!
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

but once you start getting lvl 66+ weapons then you should level them all the way up to 61 and then decon them.
    61?
    I don't know about you, but I'm not made of Greater/Ridermark Scrolls of Delving to go around adding 10 levels to trash LI's just to get them to 61 for a decon.

Règles de messages