Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Discussion: Aus-noop

Aus-noop

I saw you, no more escape on Snow from me. Try logging on when i am on creep and pocket-healing me and pink, maybe??? Or at least making a craid and then leading it to fight my 5man if i ever get one after how sad it was this time T_T

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Who are you referring to?
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Given the title of the thread, I do believe he means Chiron.
    "The strength of the pack is the wolf; the strength of the wolf is the pack"
    -Motto, U.S 3rd Light Armored Recon Battalion
    Leftenant Arkantor: Oblivion Awaits

That's cute!
    Unfortunately the big man calls sometimes and my digging of holes gets in the way of lotro, qq. Due to that I only get to log on at select hours (as Pink would know), which means Crick being dead and Snow having a little bit of 1v1 action.
    I am going to guess that shortly after HD launches there is going to be a spike of moors action and I will be back on Crick doing my thang.
    If creep zergs need to be lead by some cursing abusive son of a b, then then that's my role, otherwise I'm gunna work on getting Tex, Slang and the Jello/Paula back.... TDH break your\ netheregions. Oh and Arach and Toxic could be in the mix....
    Your 5 mans are unfortunately falling in deaf ears at the minute
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Citation Envoyé par FortunateSon Voir le message
    That's cute!
    Unfortunately the big man calls sometimes and my digging of holes gets in the way of lotro, qq. Due to that I only get to log on at select hours (as Pink would know), which means Crick being dead and Snow having a little bit of 1v1 action.
    I am going to guess that shortly after HD launches there is going to be a spike of moors action and I will be back on Crick doing my thang.
    If creep zergs need to be lead by some cursing abusive son of a b, then then that's my role, otherwise I'm gunna work on getting Tex, Slang and the Jello/Paula back.... TDH break your\ netheregions. Oh and Arach and Toxic could be in the mix....
    Your 5 mans are unfortunately falling in deaf ears at the minute
    Get a connection in that truck you drive and play while driving or smth then!!!
    Oh well, was nice seeing you online and knowing you're alive at least ^.^
    Good luck with digging to the center of the earth or w/e

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

He's digging to Korea, like any Pro-Aussie gamer would in search of a better internet connection.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Règles de messages