Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

Hybrid View

Forums failing to load past couple days

Server time out.

Server time out.

Oh will it load this time? Nope, blank page.

The odd thing is it's performing fine on this other computer system via Firefox. But on Opera Mini, server time outs like crazy. This has been happening since yesterday when I tried logging in to respond to a post, and the log in page just kept reloading.

This is worse than it was before the forum revamp, at least you could read stuff then!

Unfortunately, with Opera, I don't have access to change the browser's identifier to see if Firefox's User Agent String would cause it to behave differently.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

Citation Envoyé par RJFerret Voir le message
    Unfortunately, with Opera, I don't have access to change the browser's identifier to see if Firefox's User Agent String would cause it to behave differently.
    You could try typing "opera:config" (no quotes) into the URL... if that takes you to a form, you can choose type 2 for the User Agent ID to identify as FireFox (or 4 to identify as FF and omit Opera's strings entirely) and see if that makes any difference. 1 should put it back to Opera.

However, it seems more likely to me if you're actually getting timeouts that something funky is going on with the way Opera's web servers (which I understand act as a proxy for Opera Mini's page requests) are requesting pages from LOTRO's web site. Are you seeing this occur on for any other web site, or just this one?

Khafar

Règles de messages