Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Discussion: I'M New!

I'M New!

Hey guyz, Like the title says I'm new!

Downloading the game now just want 2 know whats the best server for newbies yet has the most people on it! Thanks!

Citation Envoyé par HavenRain Voir le message
    Hey guyz, Like the title says I'm new!

Downloading the game now just want 2 know whats the best server for newbies yet has the most people on it! Thanks!
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...58#post6932758

Update: New recommended server now is Evernight.

i would say ask yourself first what kind a server would you like to play on? RP? Landroval or Laurelin, big servers? for instance Brandywine... (there are more) small servers? there are quite some, one of which i play on Imladris... so you see, once you know what you want, you can make a better choice of where to go to
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

From a chilly location we offer you a warm welcome to Middle Earth!

[URL="http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Nibli/media/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae340/Nibli/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Landroval Server
    Officer of The Lonely Mountain Band
    Whilst cooking for Elevensies, Tinki floors 2 Orcs with her frying pan and fresh caught fish. The frying pan critted for 18 hp and the fish was extra tender afterwards.

Roll characters on a few and try them out. I'd personally recommend Riddermark, but it depends on your playing style.

Welcome to LOTRO!
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Citation Envoyé par HavenRain Voir le message
    If you want the most new players just like you, choose one of the servers high on the list in your launcher when it appears. Right now that's Evernight (if your peak playtime is evenings in EU timezones) or Crickhollow (if your peak playtimes is in USA evening timezones).

Population varies over the day. You could play on Brandywine (a known high population server) but if you play at 5am Eastern time then you won't find a high population.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Règles de messages