Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

Discussion: Help!! QUAD PACK

Help!! QUAD PACK

I want buy the quad pack for one of my F2P acc i have 3 accounts, 2 F2P and a lifetime in one. How do i pick which one i want it to go on?? or can you do that? help please

its all in one account.. my two F2P and my lifetime, wanna know how to pick a certain one to upgrade.

First, note that you can get 50% off the pack if you pre-purchase Helm's Deep and then add it to your order.

Now for your question: If you have three subscriptions on one account, then:
    On the LOTRO Market website, be sure to select the subscription that you are buying for at the top-right of your screen.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...35#post6933335

Thank you!!

know do you know you get it 50% off if you pre order helms deep?

Somebody told me this about the quad pack deal also. I don't know where it says you can get this discount but it is true.

I just went to the market and chose the helm's deep base edition pre-order and clicked "buy now". It added it to my cart and then gave me suggestions of other things I might be interested in. One of them was the quad expansion pack for 50% off. When I added it to my cart, my cart total was indeed only $59.98!

the actual price of the quad pack is $39,99.
    the 50% discount offer is great, would recommend anyone to buy it.
    level 50-95 are covered.

to get everything unlocked for 3 characters you will need like $110 dollars tho...
    buy 1 month vip subscription, pre-order helms deep with the 5k tp and quad pack offers, and use the tp to buy the eriador quest pack bundle and some additional quest packs that are not included.

Who if I have someone from over seas to buy me the quad pack will it download on to my account or will it download on there computer ?

Citation Envoyé par ennenion Voir le message
    Who if I have someone from over seas to buy me the quad pack will it download on to my account or will it download on there computer ?
    There is no downloading.

As you first download the game, you downloaded everything relevant to play in all zones. Getting the Quad Pack merely gets you permission to quest in those zones (and a few other things).

Règles de messages