Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

No Turbine Points received after deed completion.

Hello:

For the second time this week, I finished a deed and its corresponding Turbine Points were not received. This time it was 15 TPs from the deed The Life of a Bounder (Final). I received the in-chat notice that I had "earned 15 turbine points" as well as the on-screen congratulation pop-up, but when I clicked on the Visit Store button no TPs were received. That was yesterday evening. As of this writing (+12 hours later) my hard-earned points are still missing [REF: Turbine Customer Support #24001-514661]

The previous occurrence was with deed Warg-Slayer (Advanced) in the Lone-Lands (10 TPs). Exact same issue: no points received after deed completion even though both notices were received [REF: Turbine Customer Support #24001-512337].

My toon is level 38. Is there a level limit to complete deeds in order to be eligible for the reward? Did I wait too long to complete these particular deeds? After these two incidents I've completed two other deeds and I received the TPs almost instantly, within a few seconds of deed completion. So what did I do wrong with the other two? That's 25 Turbine Points the game has cheated me out of so far.

PLEASE HELP. I farmed really hard for those points.

Thanks.
    Galaddir of Mirkwood
    Elf Hunter
    Warriors of Bree (Arkenstone)

You need to contact Turbine Account by one of the two accepted methods:

1) Call them on the telephone. Get your points immediately.

2) Put in an email ticket via the support site and wait some day.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

This happens occassionally. File a ticket. Then respond to the automated follow up you should have recieved immediately 48hrs later. Turbine will then eventually get to fixing your awarded points.

Good for you for keeping records.

It's a slow process, but it does get done.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

As Crell says, good on you for keeping records. I've had this happen occasionally, and Turbine's always awarded the missing points, but I've always gone through the email ticket system and the turn-around time is closer to a week than a day. And as Yula mentions, calling them directly should get faster results.

I've posted a detailed procedure before: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...65#post6794765
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url="http://lotrobugs.turbine.com"][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]

Citation Envoyé par Crell_1 Voir le message
    It's a slow process, but it does get done.
    Suilad, mellyn:

I'm happy to report that all my missing points were received after today's patch.

Thank you all for your good advise! Very helpful!

EDIT: Thank you too, Turbine! They helped me through their Twitter support account.
    Dernière modification par UbberGeek ; 23/09/2013 à 18h03. Motif: Thanks for Turbine
    Galaddir of Mirkwood
    Elf Hunter
    Warriors of Bree (Arkenstone)

Règles de messages