Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Battle for Erebor - level 20

Has anyone tried a level 20 Battle for Erebor with level 20 characters? If so, how did it go?

A group of 9 players of various classes from 20-25 attempted level 20 on Vilya last night, with a guard and champ (one of my well-undergeared alts) as the tanks (I learned champs seem to have very few tanking skills at level 20). The first attempt used catapults and honor guard as the banners, 2nd attempt catapults and inferno. In both cases, it took 1-4 hits to take down the tanks (we had 1000-1300 morale; hits were about 200-800 each). We decided after that that it wasn't likely to happen (at least not with the gear, traits, etc., and group we had; but it would have likely taken a lot to keep the tanks alive very long).

Tried this once. It's definitely not scaling down to level 20 appropriately. Everyone was getting one-shotted from regular (non-critical) hits by the trolls in the first 20-30 seconds of the fight. Probably something that needs to be tested and worked on some more.

Citation Envoyé par booksmcread Voir le message
    Tried this once. It's definitely not scaling down to level 20 appropriately. Everyone was getting one-shotted from regular (non-critical) hits by the trolls in the first 20-30 seconds of the fight. Probably something that needs to be tested and worked on some more.
    Yes, if you test it alone at 85 you can see damage is huge at low levels, even if they are buffed when they are together
    (for example, in a skraid at lvl 20 I receive no damage with all mobs/LTs on me)

Okay that was my experience too. It seems to be pretty badly scaled, but then, just because a group wipes does not mean that the content is to blame, so I was hoping someone else had tried it also and wanted to know the results. So it seems way too difficult for level 20s, and then when you win (which I didn't except with a level 85) you don't even get loot (other than bounties). If anything, the difficulty level for level 20 should be easier, not harder, considering that at level 20 you don't have most of your skills yet.

Why bother scaling things down so far if it's not going to be possible/rewarding enough to do?

Toon my baby (yet rather twinked out for gear) hunter, and went in with a group of lowbies. We got lit up faster than a christmas tree being plugged in. While I'm not the most hardcore of raiders, I'm willing to say attempting this is vastly harder and more suicidal than any other t2 challenge is on level. You didn't need a stopwatch to measure progress, as you didn't get far beyond the use of counting fingers on two hands.

Having content "available" to low levels, yet not having a shred of hope of accomplishing it, isn't what I call an honest level range for an instance or raid. That we didn't have a full compliment of 12 would not have mattered much at all..
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C2C2A3][B]ArcticAurora [/B][COLOR=#999966]95 S/B Guard[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffffff][B]//[/B][/COLOR] [B]Pavello[/B] [COLOR=#999966]95 OP Guard[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffffff][B]//[/B][/COLOR] [B]Canadian[/B] [COLOR=#999966]95 Capt[/COLOR] ... [SIZE=1]et alts[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
    [B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#C2C2A3]2013 Player Councillor[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]//[/B] [SIZE=2][COLOR=#C2C2A3]Rich people would rebuild the Bridge of Khazad-Dûm. Wealthy players fill the great chasm with gold.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [IMG]http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq163/dsrtfx207/rich_zps70199bf0.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Commendable to all of you for attempting it. Please /bug the issue if you haven't already.

Did any of you try Flight or Smaug at the same levels? Similar trouble, or working appropriately?

Règles de messages