Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 11 sur 11

Discussion: HD Pre-Orders...

HD Pre-Orders...

Suilaid,

Anyone pre-ordering?
    I am rather undecided so curious what other pvp'rs are doing....

Good Hunting,

'Ell'

Checking HD out, but most likely gonna buy with TP.

I am really only planning to creep. so I am 90% sure I won't pre order.

Would be a waste of money for me considering I barely have time to creep. Nah, I'll invest that 40$ in new eyelashes and nails more likely. :3
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

No pre-order here. I learned my lesson last time when I pre-ordered and they released a super buggy product. Nothing like paying money for something that doesn't work as advertised.

I would if the connection at my apartment wasn't like 200 kbps lol. Downloading patches to this game takes way too long with that speed. I'm also poor and technically an indentured servant to my university now, so no time for mmo's .

Citation Envoyé par Goodyear2007 Voir le message
    I would if the connection at my apartment wasn't like 200 kbps lol. Downloading patches to this game takes way too long with that speed. I'm also poor and technically an indentured servant to my university now, so no time for mmo's .
    I think you've been going to school for one thing or another since we met 3 years ago heheh. Hurry up!

Cool

I'll wait to see what Helm's Deep is going to be like, get feedback from you guys before I purchase. Also, I find it best to refrain from reading the professional conversations in the global channel on this server - they're just too complex for me. "Sambrog" anyone??

Citation Envoyé par Ellouhollia Voir le message
    I think you've been going to school for one thing or another since we met 3 years ago heheh. Hurry up!
    I had the bold idea to go back for a masters. Silly, silly me.

Citation Envoyé par Goodyear2007 Voir le message
    This is easily solved by taking cookies (and your computer) to your university server help desk. The students manning the help desks always know how to utilize the university networks um... efficiently......

Citation Envoyé par EmyrSelyf Voir le message
    This is easily solved by taking cookies (and your computer) to your university server help desk. The students manning the help desks always know how to utilize the university networks um... efficiently......
    I like where this is going...

Règles de messages