Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Double Relic Capture & a great night of PvP 9/17/2013

Really a fun night of PvP, lots of fights all over the place! I died a lot but got a lot of kills!!

Also, the double relic run was fun, I think Spirits pulled it off once before also.

Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

Thar i am! - adacyn

It started out slow though. And there was that period of Grams camp to consider. But yes, all in all a great night, particularly when we caught you in the delving
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/nalv.jpg/][IMG]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7739/nalv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I expanded my little v-world and ventured solo into the Delving last night after someone called out about freeps being in there. I got a couple kills.

I was just logging in when freeps were taking relics. Good job on that
    Purely~Scrumptious

My bad, this thread was meant for the Silverlode PvMP Forums. I'm sure it's lost here, even though the 4% of the population that plays in the moors is responsible, quite often, for the extra 3% to experience all of the players leveling up toons get - when we hold these relics. You're welcome, very much!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

Règles de messages