Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Real life Minas Tirith?

So I came across this image and thought that it reminded me of Minas Tirith and wanted to see if anyone else say the similarity. I want to go there now, it looks really cool.

Here is where I found the image and a brief description of it, apparently its in Normandy, France.
    Code HTML:
    *Motivating quote from LOTR*

Sunny SoCal, USA
    6 401
    Reason #67 that I need to go to France: they have a mini Minas Tirith. That place looks awesome.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Wastes Of The Far North
    Woooooooooahhhh! That.....that's really outstanding thing...breathless, speechless....well I need to go there one day! So extraordinary....

Whoooooooo, take my money and ####!

The place is called Mont Saint-Michel and, should you decide to visit it, make sure to try the 'salt marsh lamb' (agneau de pré-salé). All of Normandy is generally famous with the cattle/sheep industry, but the surrounding pastures of this almost-an-island get regularly overflown by high tides and the animals are eating extra-salty grass. This changes the meat qualities into something rather unique to the area.

Make sure not to play ''Denethor'' while on top of this 'Minas Tirith'.
    ''I'm the king of the world'' is allowed, with caution.

Règles de messages