Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Started crashing AGAIN today

After playing for two weeks with absolutely NO issues, I've started crashing again today. Two crashes in the last 30 minutes, locking up my win7 box along with the crash.

I played about 4 hours yesterday and then cut the grass and then played last night about 2 hours. The crashing started today, AGAIN. Absolutely NOTHING has changed in my computer from yesterday until today.

I say "Started crashing AGAIN today" because this is the 3rd time these random crashes have mysteriously occurred. Absolutely NOTHING I have done on my end has fixed this problem, and I diligently chased down and jumped thru innumerable hoops to find problems or issues the 1st & 2nd time. The problems just as mysteriously went away as they had mysteriously begun occurring.

I'm convinced that *something* on LOTRO's end is amiss ... AGAIN.

Yep... :(

This has pretty much been the case for me going back almost to launch...Periods of decent to good performance followed by random long periods of constant freeze-ups, crashing, BSOD's, black screen crashes, etc...I have gone for lengthy periods along the way without incidence...Sometimes as long as 2-3 weeks...Then suddenly it starts again with seemingly no rhyme or reason...

Lately it's been really bad...BSOD's and once the other day the game crashed and actually threw me into my boot menu...Never had that happen before...Rohan seems to be worse than other areas...Galtrev was terrible when Isengard launched...

I've given up trying to figure it out...Maybe it's this, maybe it's that...Whatever...What I do know is my rig runs everything else flawlessly...MMO's and PC games on the highest setting with almost no incidents whatsoever...I have NEVER crashed on SWTOR, RIFT, or GW2...Not one single time...I'm reminded of the time a few weeks after the launch of AoC when so many players were trying to figure out their crashing issues and I read a thread from a player who was VERY computer savvy...His advice was the advice I apply to LOTRO to this day...It's not your comp...It's the game...It really is that simple...Quit trying to figure it out because until they fix what needs to be fixed on their side this is the way it's going to be...So...It's either deal with it, or quit...

I do know one thing for certain...I'm not spending a dime on a game that can't perform better than this game does on my comp...If it's F2P then I can deal...But I'm not paying to crash on unstable expansions, and I'm not going to be a VIP for the privilege of crashing every 1/2 hour or so....I've spent more money on this game than any other game since forever...But no more...

Citation Envoyé par KyngBills Voir le message
    It's not your comp...It's the game...It really is that simple...Quit trying to figure it out because until they fix what needs to be fixed on their side this is the way it's going to be...So...It's either deal with it, or quit...

But I'm not paying to crash on unstable expansions, and I'm not going to be a VIP for the privilege of crashing every 1/2 hour or so....
    My feelings exactly.

Until I see SOME post by an authorized LOTRO spokesperson that the crashing has been identified and FIXED ... I'm not spending another dime. So that leaves out the Helm's Deep expansion which I expect will be more of the same crash crash crash, and then jump through *these* hoops to *maybe* find the cause. I'm DONE fixing issues that are NOT on my end.

Règles de messages