Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Discussion: Bypass Hytbold ?

Bypass Hytbold ?

Just wondering if bypassing (rebuilding) Hytbold entirely is a good idea? I wish to finish Wildermore that I have started recently and then move on to the new expansion. My play-time is limited...so FYI:
    - I'm not that keen on the Hytbold armour set
    - I'm interested in the epic story-line much more
    - Solo player

Think I should be OK to bypass given the criteria above (and what I have heard about Hytbold grinds). Anything obvious I might have missed?
    Thanks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000106b3b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Citation Envoyé par Absinthil Voir le message
    Just wondering if bypassing (rebuilding) Hytbold entirely is a good idea? I wish to finish Wildermore that I have started recently and then move on to the new expansion. My play-time is limited...so FYI:
    - I'm not that keen on the Hytbold armour set
    - I'm interested in the epic story-line much more
    - Solo player

Think I should be OK to bypass given the criteria above (and what I have heard about Hytbold grinds). Anything obvious I might have missed?
    Thanks!
    There is a bit of plot that wraps up the Eastemnet storyline if you finish completely rebuilding Hytbold, but it is not part of the official Epic quest line. It's not obvious because it can't be accessed until Hytbold is totally rebuilt. But, it can be skipped without affecting the Epic.

While most of Hytbold's rewards will become outdated with the expansion, you may find the housing items to still be of use, especially with the housing revamp:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/Chromit...ldHousingBeta6

A few of Hybold's quests are done in a different style than the rest of LOTRO. You might find it interesting to at least attempt some of the following once when you have the time.
    • Harwick:
      • Dress-up
      • Rohirrim and Bandits
      • Hobby-horse

• Cliving:
      • The Race
      • Wild Horses
      • Banners of the Enemy

• Eaworth:
      • Resupplying the Line
      • The Beacon of Eaworth

If you have any questions, this may help: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ing-and-Armour
    Dernière modification par DEATHKNYGHT ; 16/09/2013 à 09h07. Motif: Added Hytbold Guide

Règles de messages