Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Private Message Indicator

I missed quite a few PMs recently, as the new board doesn't seem to have an indicator that new PMs have arrived. Perhaps that would be a good thing to add.

Agreed, and Sapience said somewhere they'd look into this. If you turn on popups for new PMs, that does seem to work - I've received a few.

Khafar

Agreed, and Sapience said somewhere they'd look into this. If you turn on popups for new PMs, that does seem to work - I've received some of those.

Khafar

I also agree.

Currently if you receive a PM while you are actively on the forums, you will get notified when you open a new thread or make a new post, etc.

If, however, you receive a PM while you are not on the website, it seems like you don't get any notification at all.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of [U][B]Riddermark[/B][/U]ed For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ [U][B]Landroval[/B][/U]

While we are waiting for this to be fixed, we have the option of going to https://www.lotro.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions and checking "Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages"
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/User:Trove

Règles de messages