Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

Premium edition lottery.

I purchased the expansion today... $60 version.
    I did enter the lottery as well with submit all.
    Could I gift it to someone if I win or should I try to remove my name from the lotto?
    [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JayDeeHobbit/media/LOTROs-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/JayDeeHobbit/LOTROs-1.jpg~original[/IMG][/URL]
    [color=limegreen][b]Wulfgrim Ghastban, Hrothwine and Galdrefyst of Rohan - Peckish of the Shire -- Riddermark[/b][/color]
    “I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” JRRT

Citation Envoyé par FittyBolger Voir le message
    I did enter the lottery as well with submit all.
    Could I gift it to someone if I win or should I try to remove my name from the lotto?

The description states you will get a code in-game via the mail system. Sounds like you can do whatever you want with the code.
    [LEFT][IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-v5SYjps_xD4/UgLOIJtQ0KI/AAAAAAAAVKc/hZxOQMDkoP4/s800/sig-lotro3.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT]

I would like to wish the best of luck to anyone entering this lottery.

As long as you're not on my server.

If you are on my server ... Squirrel!

Citation Envoyé par Moln Voir le message
    I would like to wish the best of luck to anyone entering this lottery.

As long as you're not on my server.

If you are on my server ... Squirrel!
    *falls down laughing*

I know the feeling...
    Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 19 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.
    This August will be our 7th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy!

One question:

It says that it's one character per server, so... does that mean the code will work on all servers after applied?

I know it's a silly question but the wording is kind of confusing.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qXkuC35.jpg?1[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [COLOR="#00cc99"][B][CENTER]And then, forever remains that change from G to E minor.[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

One character per server will win. That's because the lottery winning mail contains a product key which must be unique. Therefore, there is no way to set the number of winners per lottery per world to more than one. Also why 29 separate lotteries had to be created.

Winners will get a code which can be applied to their account. The expansion access will be account wide, just like anyone else who made a Helm Deep Premium Edition purchase.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

"All characters level 10 - 85. Win a copy of Helm's Deep Premium Edition! 1 winner per server will win a free Helm's Deep Premium Edition Pre-order code. The code will be sent via an in game email to the winning character."

I assume that was meant to read as "an in game mail to the winning character"? Or are they emailing the code out of game? Or is Saruman bringing more of his "progress" to Middle-earth?
    [FONT=Verdana][CENTER][COLOR=#666666]Silverlode lvl100 raiding characters: [/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]Glaistig [COLOR=#FFFF00]Skop[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#666666] | lvl100 solo and small group characters: Bede, Elentir, & Wibba[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [/FONT]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu6/sierraechotango/LOTRO/Sigwwwdjelledk003_zps89225b3e.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#666666][COLOR="#FFA500"]Moochinbras [/COLOR]- former expert treasure-hunter of Silverlode, now enjoying retirement on Landroval [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par Moochi Voir le message
    "All characters level 10 - 85. Win a copy of Helm's Deep Premium Edition! 1 winner per server will win a free Helm's Deep Premium Edition Pre-order code. The code will be sent via an in game email to the winning character."

I assume that was meant to read as "an in game mail to the winning character"? Or are they emailing the code out of game? Or is Saruman bringing more of his "progress" to Middle-earth?
    All lottery loot is delivered to the winning character via an ingame mail message. Lets hope the game worlds and the mail server are all working properly when the delivery begins. It is single attempt fire and forget missile from the web server.

There is no game master / customer service support for the lotteries.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Citation Envoyé par Yula_the_Mighty Voir le message
    All lottery loot is delivered to the winning character via an ingame mail message. Lets hope the game worlds and the mail server are all working properly when the delivery begins. It is single attempt fire and forget missile from the web server.

There is no game master / customer service support for the lotteries.
    Gosh, yes. I wonder how it will work, too. With existing lotteries, as soon as you remove the cash or item, the mail is gone. Since the code will, I assume, be in the text of the message, it had better not auto-delete as soon as you open it, or if you leave the mailbox for a while. :/
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Règles de messages