Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Suggestion: Character appearance editor

While this has probably been suggested in the past...
    I think it would be a good idea to add a service to the store where you can edit your character's appearance more extensively than the options given at a barber's, something more similar to the character creation interface.

1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    This is a good idea. My first character, Aenduril, was starting to kind of nag me after a couple months. Firstly, her name was not real Elvish, and secondly, I began to notice she had a rather pinched face. I would have longed to fix it, but barber would not do it. Objections I see to this would be making your character unrecognizable (gender changes I would NOT suggest), and if you had a name change you would essentially have a new character. LotRO wants some individuality here and occasional recognization (hey, I saw that epic Rune-keeper with the wild hair!). Perhaps there could be several TP buyable things that could change one aspect, such as head shape, mouth, eyes, skin, etc. This ensures that a TP-budgeted player does not and cannot go overboard with character revamp.
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

Thumbs up

agreed, this would be an awesome implementation
    Freeps: Gdwolf - R6 RK, Roukan - R6 Brg, Symfonee - R6 Mns, Lyfera - R5 Wrd
    Creeps: Gnashrauk - R5 Rvr, Gotchew - R6 Wvr, Gwairilad - R8 Ba, Greneye - R7 Wl, Poundpuppy - R7 Stk, Gasblast - R6 Def

/agreed... I have wanted not only this... but a character creator similar to what City of Heroes has... this way we can have true differentiation between toons
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002497fe/signature.png]Kariella[/charsig]

Règles de messages