Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Discussion: Sparring still save?

Sparring still save?

Hello freeps and creeps of Gilrain!

Yesterday there were some spars again at LCHS like there has been many times before.
    I sparred some people myself. Some people I know my chance of losing is bigger and with some my chance of winning is bigger.

I enjoyed all of them, but after reading the forums I got a bit worried..

It seems that Tubines new anticlubbing rule got some well respected creeps/freeps on other servers who had legit 1v1s banned.

That's why I was wondering, is sparring in the moors still save or do I risk getting banned when I do it?

~Gloh

If you mix things up I guess they have got nothing on you. On other servers sparring circles exist 24/7 and people often spar the same people in a best of 9 series or something, which in essence is clubbing. Whenever I have sparred in the past I never sparred someone more then twice in 1 session. A match and an eventual rematch.

Citation Envoyé par Glohir Voir le message
    Hello freeps and creeps of Gilrain!

Yesterday there were some spars again at LCHS like there has been many times before.
    I sparred some people myself. Some people I know my chance of losing is bigger and with some my chance of winning is bigger.

I enjoyed all of them, but after reading the forums I got a bit worried..

It seems that Tubines new anticlubbing rule got some well respected creeps/freeps on other servers who had legit 1v1s banned.

That's why I was wondering, is sparring in the moors still save or do I risk getting banned when I do it?

~Gloh

Citation Envoyé par Turbine on clubbing
    “Rank Farming” is officially defined as the intentional surrender of your character to an enemy; resulting in a purposeful defeat and a gain of Infamy or Glory to increase rank. Rank Farming is specific to Ettenmoors PvMP (Freep vs. Monster Player). The enemy can be controlled by any player - either the same player controlling the surrendering character, or someone else.
    The thing is if entering repeatedly in a 1v1 fight that you know you cant win is considered a purposeful defeat. maybe they are looking into 'legit spars' between lets say a rank 3 warg vs a r14 minstrel for example.

Some people use sparring as organised clubbing, where they only fight friends and let each other kill each other again and again. Just check the "I only fight kinnies" crews. It was probably at its worst when comms were introduced and will get worse now the secret and not so secret clubbers are scared of getting caught. That is unless Turbine decide to come down on spars also, which I think would be really hard to police.

You will only get banned for sparring if there is a pretty repetitive trend to it, and the people who got banned for 7 days on another server for sparring were reported by a pair of trolls on that server.

You probably have to be specifically reported by someone for GMs to even notice you.

Règles de messages