Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Onesie that can't be dyed - preorder beef

I have no idea why the bonus stuff from preorder weren't created so they can be dyed. I'm angry and fed up! Explain to me how many times screaming on forums is needed to get one tiny point across.

Great-looking stuff: core value. If not for looking superb, it could be any other generic MMO. Yet again some onesie (legs and chest all in one) that can't be dyed. Can NOT be dyed! How improbable is that, after all the whine?

BLEH!

I agree and suffer from the same regrets. I have not pre-purchased so far.
    All other undyeable pre-purchase stuff ended up being vault trash, unable to be customized into a personalized look.
    Find my Lotro outfits @ www.cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com

Citation Envoyé par Lyzau Voir le message
    I agree and suffer from the same regrets. I have not pre-purchased so far.
    All other undyeable pre-purchase stuff ended up being vault trash, unable to be customized into a personalized look.
    Seems it's just you and I against the world on that subject =) Happy gaming anyway, and safe travels!

Citation Envoyé par Macroscian Voir le message
    I have no idea why the bonus stuff from preorder weren't created so they can be dyed. I'm angry and fed up! Explain to me how many times screaming on forums is needed to get one tiny point across.

Great-looking stuff: core value. If not for looking superb, it could be any other generic MMO. Yet again some onesie (legs and chest all in one) that can't be dyed. Can NOT be dyed! How improbable is that, after all the whine?

BLEH!
    +Rep.

This is my biggest pet peeve with pre order bonusses: undyable items. I've stated this feedback multiple times and I'll keep doing that until I quit LOTRO or LOTRO quits me. Or - by the love of waffles - Turbine actually realizes they would do themselves good and changes the 'undyeable dogma' for pre order cosmetics.

So yeah, you two are not alone. Just posting in a more obscure part of the forum

Citation Envoyé par Macroscian Voir le message
    Seems it's just you and I against the world on that subject =)
    Oh, count me in! I'd like to be able to mix and match those pieces with others that I have, but if we can't dye them, it's too limiting. New cosmetics are great, but if everyone has the same set and it looks exactly the same on everyone, it's just ... boring.

Signed
    Leader- Fremen

Signed with passion.
    Sure, we can try and use them as is, but opening the dye channels would make using them so much more delightful... and add to their appeal. Which would mean money for Turbine/WB.

Règles de messages