Envoyé par borkluhand
I hope you got the info about making them from the wiki. Else if you have more specific questions feel free to ask here
Just some basics:
You can 'meld' lower-tier relics into higher ones. To make the best ones you need 2 things, Relics and shards. Some of the best ones requires specific relics from a tier (check at the relic-guy). Shards you can get by deconstructing LI's/Relics and by critting when melding relics into higher tiers. Always make all the crafted relics with all your crafters when they are off cooldown, then decon the ones you don't need, this is an easy way of getting shards.
What relics are usefull for you is not easy to say because it depends on your current build (and a bit on your playstyle). This includes everything from gear to traits to virtues. I would rather look at how my current build is and then see what needs to be done and then make this happen with relics/gear/traits. So lets see what a perfect guard looks like from one healers perspective (Mine):
A guard i would like to have in front of me would:
1. cap mitigations. You will probably already cap phys mit, so thats not an issue. Try to get tact mit up to 66-67%'ish so you will be on cap/close to cap when buffs are applied.
2. Have good incomming healing.
3. Invest a bit in critical defence. (A healer loves it when you can avoid those big hits, they stress us)
4. Get your B/P/E as high as possible. Not only does it help the healer, but you also get your block/parry-chains going a lot more often.
5. Invest a bit in Morale/Vit. This is actually last priority imho, if you don't take much damage (because of 1+3+4) and are easy to heal (because of 2) you don't need that much morale. The guard i play with the most is at some 18k unbuffed, that is more than plenty imo. (She actually just recently traded some 1k+ morale for more might, has been working out very well.)
6. If you have power-issues some faith can help out.
Now look at what stats you have. Write them down. Now look at what relics you can invest in. Try some different combinations (on paper) then go for those which makes 1-5 happen
A guard could probably go into more details as when might/agility and other stuff also comes into play/gets important (i dont play a high level guard) but the above could be a pointer in the right direction at least. But as always remember: Those are MY opinions, and if you can do what you want in LotRO with a totally different approach which YOU prefer, then go for it
Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |