Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Something Interesting About GTA V

Hey There! I don't know if all gamers planning on getting GTA V know about this so I thought it would be a good idea to post it before the game was released.

Unlike many other console games, you actually have to 'install' this game to your console with a CD; like a computer. I have no idea why (Guess it's just that big) Anyways, both 360 and PS3 players have to do this. I think 360 gets a CD to play and a CD to install and PS3 players get just one CD, install and playing in one.

The game requires 8gb of space to install. (On one storage device, in case you didn't know.) Now if your someone like me who didn't buy a fancy 250g 360, your probably freaking the **** out; Don't worry! Now I don't know about PS3 players, but to the 360 players of the community: you can use a flash drive for the install! (Whaaat?)
    The downside to this is that you require double the space required for install. So that's 16g. (Honestly imo, I'd get a couple more Gs, you know just in case.) Now I'm not sure whether the flash drive has to be converted to 360 storage or not; I'm pretty sure it does. But just in case, don't convert it until you get the game. Then if you have to convert it, do so.

Hope this helps some games who get home and for some reason can't get the game to play!!!

“Rockstar, how many discs will the Xbox and PS3 versions of the game have? I am asking because I am just conscious of how many discs I will have to install onto my Xbox 360 HDD.”cj67890“Hi R*, as you said GTAV will be the biggest game that Rockstar ever created, normally it should be the biggest in size too. So how you are going to solve Xbox 360 disc limit issues? I mean will GTAV have many discs (on Xbox 360 platform)…?”youtubos
    “If we install GTAV on Xbox 360 do we have to insert other discs or not?”Persian-boy1995

Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game we have yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 systems. For Xbox 360, Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs.
    This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance. For PlayStation®3, the game ships on one disc and will install content as soon as you insert the game. The install is roughly 8GB, and players will be able to play as soon as the install is complete.
    Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ered-gtav.html

So yeah. Installation required, you do only need the 8 GB space for a flash drive on Xbox. (I think it's saying 16 GB because flash sticks with sizes between 8 and 16 aren't too common, and 8 isn't enough.) If anyone's curious why PS3 only needs 1 disc, remember that Blu-ray holds a lot more data.

Hmmmm, OKay thanks! Filled in the blanks there! I appreciate it!

I got it and played it. You need 8 gigs of HD on your hard drive if you have the 360 version like I do. Internet connection is not required.

I only got to play it for a little over an hour but I like what I see so far. Graphics look pretty much the same as IV, but to be honest, Rockstar has always concentrated more on world size and gameplay over graphics.

I love how you don't have to go all the way back to the beginning of a mission if you fail. That is one big reason why I played Saint's Row over GTA. I totally suck at reflexive gameplay and the "retry" option helps a ton for someone like me.

My gosh though, from looking at the paper map that comes with the game this game looks huge. I'm guessing bigger than San Andreas was.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    [I][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ffff00]Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

Règles de messages