Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Discussion: war steed training

war steed training

Hey Guys and Gals, has anyone else had trouble getting through the war steed training as i am haveing a hell of a time getting through it, i seem to haveing trouble with my horse yawing to one side and then have all sorts of trouble trying to correct it even when i slow down.Is there any tips someone could give me plz?.

jeolivi

Hi, Jeolivi, welcome to the forums.

Yes, I remember having the same issue when I got my War-steed and failing the training quest a few times.

The trick is to try to anticipate the side-slip effect and start your turn well before instinct would tell you to.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

war steed training

Citation Envoyé par WBS Voir le message
    Hi, Jeolivi, welcome to the forums.

Yes, I remember having the same issue when I got my War-steed and failing the training quest a few times.

The trick is to try to anticipate the side-slip effect and start your turn well before instinct would tell you to.
    thx m8 i will have another crack at it today

Règles de messages