Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Missing Wildermore quests

Hi all, I thought I had finished Wildermore as I had run out of quests, but he dailies were not open, I checked my quests against the list on wiki and all quests were the same, then someone in my kin kindly compared their completed quests against mine and it turns out I am missing the following:

[85] A FRIEND OF THE WOODS
    [85] A MOMENT OF SILENCE
    [85] A THORN IN THEIR SIDE
    [85] AN UPHILL BATTLE
    [85] BREAKING THE WHITE HAND
    [85] CRUEL BLADES
    [85] FOREST FOR THE TREES
    [85] FREEZING THE SUPPLY LINES
    [85] INSTANCE: FOREST FOR THE TREES
    [85] INSTANCE: MAN AND MONSTER
    [85] INSTANCE: SHATTERED ROOTS
    [85] LIFE IN DARKNESS
    [85] MAN AND MONSTER
    [85] NURZUM'S WRATH
    [85] OLD ROOTS
    [85] OUT OF THEIR ELEMENT
    [85] SHATTERED ROOTS

but none of these quests are listed on the wiki and I can find no other listing for them on the net, does anybody know where I can pick this quest line up, they are all based in Balewood, I've checked the 4 ents there and the ent leader and in the cave so I'm stumped, any help would be greatly appreciated

Balewood is the easiest place to miss quests, and as you have noted, the wiki page has not been completed yet. I made a run through Wildermore a few weeks ago and wrote a rough guide to help people find missing quests, though.

*digs out guide* I made this guide in direct response to someone else's comments, but you can still use it to hopefully guide you along. The coordinates of each ent inside Balewood are noted, as well as a few of the quests along the way. See if the below helps you. If you still can't seem to find the missing quests, let me know and I'll see if I can find the exact quest progression.

Citation Envoyé par Mar-Evayave Voir le message
    The quest involving burning carts is one of half a dozen (or more) quests that are along the main path. I would compare your quest list with the list on wikipedia. At this point, only a handful of the early quests have been added to wikipedia, but since you are still early into Balewood, perhaps it will help you. The link is HERE. The quest to burn carts is called Freeze or Burn. There is a quest called If an Orc Falls in the Forest that tells you to kill Lomor (though you have to be close enough to trigger the update to that quest). Killing Lomor drops a quest item that starts Right in Two. The thing is, earlier you said you had already done all the quests those first two ents (Barallas and his friend) give you, so burning carts can't be the last one you did. Burning carts is in the quest chain directly before Barallas.

Once you finish Right in Two, you are sent into the wild to kill hewers and end up at Stonecliff (where Barallas and Tithenolf). After an instance you are given a new quest called Hiding in the Wilds. You are sent to two different ents (Strongroot and Nindorn) and in the rough area between them you get a landscape quest (A Wild Growth). After you complete their quests (A Lost Friend and In Nurzum's Wake) you get sent back to Barallas. It is at this point that the wiki more or less ends.

I think there are a total of 7 ents altogether. Barallas and Tithenolf , Nindorn and Strongroot, Leaflock at the furthest glade to the west, Mossbeard in the far south-west, and Duskleaf in the south-east. Of all the ents, at the very end of the entire questing of Balewood, Leaflock and Duskleaf are the only ones who do not get moved to Stonecliff. Leaflock remains at the appropriately named Leaflock's Mead (the glade I mentioned earlier), and you end up fighting and defeating Duskleaf.

Running on my hazy memory, I took a toon out to Balewood to try and search all the locations out. I knew that, due to phasing, they may no longer even appear in their original locations. Unfortunately, I was right. But I hate to see people give up, especially when I personally liked this area.

Barallas and Tithenolf are at Stonecliff (30.2S by 70.9W).

Strongroot originally is located at 30.5S by 72.4W (straight west from Stonecliff).
    Nindorn originally is located at 32.4S by 69.9W (sorta south-east from Stonecliff). Nindorn's quest, A Lost Friend, sends you to Duskleaf, who you have to fight and defeat. Then you go back to Nindorn and turn it in. Duskleaf is located at the Enting Hollow (32.1S by 69.7W).

After doing their two quests you go and turn in Hiding in the Wilds to Barallas, I think, and both Strongroot and Nindorn are moved from their previous locations to Stonecliff. Now you have four ents standing there.

Next is Mossbeard, who is located at roughly 34.0S by 71.8W. Advancing this quest results in you getting a whistle. You dismount, blow the whistle, he comes up, and you get some more quests (2 I think) from him. I remembered his location because right down from where he stands is a hill with a bunch of mobs that haven't quite grasped the meaning of remote-looting OR open-tapping. Kinda annoying.

After completing the various quests involving Mossbeard, you eventually get sent to Leaflock at his Mead (which I guess must be short for meadow). He is of course located at 32.2S by 73.2W. You do some quests for him and then you get sent up around the hills to Dru Vadokan. Barallas has moved from Stonecliff to just outside Dru Vadokan (slightly southish? around the corner from the entrance to Dru Vadokan). You complete quests for him and eventually end up back at Stonecliff where you find 5 ents waiting for you (Barallas, Tithenolf, Strongroot, Nindorn, and Mossbeard) and you get to say au revoir to Balewood. You are then sent back to the High Knolls for a few last quests before the ultimate instance where you use a horn to defeat Nurzum by freezing him in his own ice. You go back to brag of your adventures in Forlaw and start the Survivors of Wildermore dailies (reminiscent of Hytbold, only without the rebuilding).

With the exception of the first quests from the camp with the Balewood stable, and the cave near Nurzum's Wrath, and the various remotely-bestowed quests, these are the only quests of the land. As the deed explains, there are 25 quests required to complete it. There are actually about 35 quests total, however. That includes 5 instances, but excludes the two warband quests and a session play.

That's about all I can say, short of copying out all 35 quests in my completed log, which would take an insane amount of time. xD
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of [U][B]Riddermark[/B][/U]ed For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ [U][B]Landroval[/B][/U]

Citation Envoyé par Mar-Evayave Voir le message
    Balewood is the easiest place to miss quests, and as you have noted, the wiki page has not been completed yet. I made a run through Wildermore a few weeks ago and wrote a rough guide to help people find missing quests, though.

*digs out guide* I made this guide in direct response to someone else's comments, but you can still use it to hopefully guide you along. The coordinates of each ent inside Balewood are noted, as well as a few of the quests along the way. See if the below helps you. If you still can't seem to find the missing quests, let me know and I'll see if I can find the exact quest progression.
    Hi thanks for your help, I had actually read and followed you info on another forum post previously, sadly I misread the part about Mossbeard and thought you had to have the whistle to summon him and since I didn't have a whistle I assumed that part was further on than where I was, but as it turned out that was the quest I was missing, the quest I picked up was called A Friend of the woods and that follows through to another ent up near the orc camp who gives you quests relating to the orc camp, then to High knolls for a final few quests then you get teleported to pick up the final stand quest and then your dailies open :-)

Citation Envoyé par dt192 Voir le message
    Hi thanks for your help, I had actually read and followed you info on another forum post previously, sadly I misread the part about Mossbeard and thought you had to have the whistle to summon him and since I didn't have a whistle I assumed that part was further on than where I was, but as it turned out that was the quest I was missing, the quest I picked up was called A Friend of the woods and that follows through to another ent up near the orc camp who gives you quests relating to the orc camp, then to High knolls for a final few quests then you get teleported to pick up the final stand quest and then your dailies open :-)
    Ah, no worries! Sorry if the Mossbeard part was vague and confusing. I take it you've got it all good now? I wasn't sure if you meant you were doing the dailies or if you were just listing what is still ahead of you.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of [U][B]Riddermark[/B][/U]ed For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ [U][B]Landroval[/B][/U]

Règles de messages