Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

meed help with the mirror halls

is there a trick to getting the last mob to pop?

The boss? You have to line up all four sections of mirrors to open up the floor.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Two versions of Mirror Halls exist, a solo version and a small fellowship version.

To my knowledge, the solo version continues to occasionally bug. If you wait long enough, Ergoth may make an appearance, but most people start over.

For the group version, align the mirrors on all four sides of the platform to shine four light beams onto the central prism, thus opening the floor. This guide may help: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_...s_of_Lumul-nar

The group and solo versions require the four mirrors to be aligned.

Also, don't forget to destroy the relic before you drop down the hole. When you do drop down, the final boss should be waiting for you on what I can only describe as a magnifying glass. The ground is glassy, no walls as I can remember, it's all circular.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/102 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 105 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Every time I have done this one solo, it has bugged. The first time (a year or so ago) the floor opened and I went down the 'magnifying glass' and nothing.... Restarted it and did it over (what a pain, not hard just tedious to kill everything again) and once again no Ergoth. Fortunately that time I submitted a ticket and a GM was actually able to spawn him for me... The next time was just a few days ago, but this time the floor/webbing would not open. I had the mirrors lined up correctly (even used the guide to insure I didn't mis-align them & I killed the mirroval that spawned to gunk up the mirrors). This time I got no response from the ticket Fortunately for me I had a couple of kinnies on and they helped me do the group one.

Now here is something I will just throw out as a WAG, both times I did it I destroyed the idle before aligning the mirrors to open the webbing. I am wondering if I waited until the mirrors were aligned and then destroyed it, if it would work.

Citation Envoyé par Ullr_of_Aesir Voir le message
    Every time I have done this one solo, it has bugged. The first time (a year or so ago) the floor opened and I went down the 'magnifying glass' and nothing.... Restarted it and did it over (what a pain, not hard just tedious to kill everything again) and once again no Ergoth. Fortunately that time I submitted a ticket and a GM was actually able to spawn him for me... The next time was just a few days ago, but this time the floor/webbing would not open. I had the mirrors lined up correctly (even used the guide to insure I didn't mis-align them & I killed the mirroval that spawned to gunk up the mirrors). This time I got no response from the ticket Fortunately for me I had a couple of kinnies on and they helped me do the group one.
    I can't speak for Ergoth being missing, but it's likely that you missed the roaming morreval for the last time you did it. She respawns the other ones that stand by the mirrors, at which point they will re-gunk the mirrors.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Règles de messages