Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2
Affichage des résultats 26 à 45 sur 45
    Citation Envoyé par lionoil Voir le message
    You said:

I could be totally wrong, but since you said: I find it disturbing that you would only show the tail end when we finally died.
    Makes me believe you were not overjoyed. I find your reaction 'mind boggling' since it could have been much worse. Yet you think its a solid case to question integrity...its not.
    It absolutely is, considering Alzeria was the one to instigate the "you guys only show fights you win" to which Mer responded prior to you inserting yourself in the debacle. I'm not fussed over looking bad, since everyone has their own opinions. However when someone posts videos doing the exact thing we were chided for only to a greater extent I start to question their integrity, having been a participant in the third fight that ended in a ~13v4 after about 5-10 minutes. I entirely enjoyed the fight, but it's disingenuous to only show tail end of zergstomps repetitively, and then imply people were whining and follow up with a montage of death screens which again isn't actual PvP.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Citation Envoyé par Thorandril Voir le message
    It absolutely is, considering Alzeria was the one to instigate the "you guys only show fights you win" to which Mer responded prior to you inserting yourself in the debacle. I'm not fussed over looking bad, since everyone has their own opinions. However when someone posts videos doing the exact thing we were chided for only to a greater extent I start to question their integrity, having been a participant in the third fight that ended in a ~13v4 after about 5-10 minutes. I entirely enjoyed the fight, but it's disingenuous to only show tail end of zergstomps repetitively, and then imply people were whining and follow up with a montage of death screens which again isn't actual PvP.
    Granted. So you'd simply prefer to see the beginning and middle of worthy fights, instead of the conclusion. Fair point. You desire to watch a video that isnt biased or carefully edited. I personally dont think Apoc video are heavily biased, but very casual happy-go-lucky, but you have a point.

*You commented on you opinion/feelings about the edited portions of the video saying: I find it disturbing that you would only show the tail end when we finally died.
    Does that mean if someone were to edit a video with even more bias and careful editing, you'd feel the same, if not worse depending on the edit? Would you also post your honest opinion/feelings about such videos regardless of bias?

Granted. So you'd simply prefer to see the beginning and middle of worthy fights, instead of the conclusion. Fair point. ?
    nowhere did I say that. I said it's hypocritical to do what she herself called us out on to a greater extent, not that the bias itself is unworthy of video.. everyone has bias. Just the solely showing the conclusion in these cases says nothing about how the involved parties fared over the duration of the fight aside the obvious ending.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

nowhere did I say that. I said it's hypocritical
    I said granted.
    Just the solely showing the conclusion in these cases says nothing about how the involved parties fared over the duration of the fight aside the obvious ending.
    Which you said was disturbing.

Now please answer my question.
    *You commented on you opinion/feelings about the edited portions of the video saying: I find it disturbing that you would only show the tail end when we finally died.
    Does that mean if someone were to edit a video with even more bias and careful editing, you'd feel the same, if not worse depending on the edit? Would you also post your honest opinion/feelings about such videos regardless of bias?

Now please answer my question.
    no, because:
    A) you can't measure bias, claiming someone has more bias when it itself isn't exactly an objective thing that would hold weight in any sensible argument and
    B) for the third or fourth time now, and the last that bears repeating I implied that hypocrisy impugns the integrity of the posters. not bias.

and that's it for me, keep the kid crush in the kid crush thread.

no, because:
    A) you can't measure bias, claiming someone has more bias when it itself isn't exactly an objective thing that would hold weight in any sensible argument and
    B) for the third or fourth time now, and the last that bears repeating I implied that hypocrisy impugns the integrity of the posters. not bias.

and that's it for me, keep the kid crush in the kid crush thread.
    Measuring bias has nothing to do with reacting equally under similar situations, and that has nothing to do with the question. If your disturbed over this videos editing, surely you'd be fair and be disturbed about other videos! But you wont because your judgment is childish.
    Mature people judge equally and seek to limit bias, and that was my question. Would you judge other videos with the -same- outlook you have shown in this thread? Your answer NOPE! Hilarious conclusion!

My crushing victory is going well, thanks for your support, I shall keep up the good work. Thank you also, ive enjoyed your confession. Since you will change your opinion/feeling depending on the weather/thread, nothing you say is creditable since its never consistent.

Would you judge other videos with the -same- outlook you have shown in this thread? Your answer NOPE! Hilarious conclusion!
    do you know what integrity means or have you dove so far off the deep end that your tenuous grasp on english has finally slipped completely off?

my initial post specifically states that I choose not to judge the video itself, but the positions of its poster considering its content which contradicts the opinions expressed by the posters kinmates you nutjob

will cease here, since i'm pretty sure you've been talking to yourself for the last 3-4 posts anyways, amusing though it may be

do you know what integrity means or have you dove so far off the deep end that your tenuous grasp on english has finally slipped completely off?

my initial post specifically states that I choose not to judge the video itself, but the positions of its poster considering its content which contradicts the opinions expressed by the posters kinmates you nutjob

will cease here, since i'm pretty sure you've been talking to yourself for the last 3-4 posts anyways, amusing though it may be
    I totally agree you have judged correctly towards Alz and the edited portions of the video.
    So why dont you maintain a constant and fair outlook/judgement towards all other aspects, not just hypocrisy? How is it your call some people out, yet totally blind and unable to judge whats right in front of you? I can prove Kids hypocrisy, lies and illogical arguments. Yet your so blind you cannot see it, because your unable to judge without bias, and you'r biased over rational thinking or truth! You blinded to whats in front of you. Then suddenly the topic changes to something else and you magically grow eyes to judge correctly, amazing.

If player X ran with Dunning-Kruger effect as his sig, and posted a selective video to SHAME others which made him/her look better then they really are, then said "im better then I think I am" would you call them a hypocrite, or friend? Why are you so blind! Utter folly!
    Dernière modification par lionoil ; 08/09/2013 à 03h44.

I only made it 5 minutes in. Based on those first five minutes... meh.
    Kind of makes me want to kill Apoc though.
    ~*~Ryssawyn~*~ (RK)
    Acheros (LM) Glitzen (Guard)
    Snozzberries Defiler of great taste.

Trash Mini, trash video, trash kinship...

What did we learn today? Nothing.

http://youtu.be/D2Uj56bP6Tk

good one

It's not my video.

Citation Envoyé par chaironoke Voir le message
    http://youtu.be/D2Uj56bP6Tk

good one

It's not my video.
    Good to see most of the match-ups are against decent players, and most fights are close and good to watch. Good to see Gala still playing well. Able to nearly kill you without self heals or golden ring hots.

Oh dear. Kid throws a Rend into space, and Disarm locks him down for the full duration. Kid, luck or chance had nothing to do with it, you simply sucked in that fight even though you didnt use Bracing. Crit Imaple rocked you, but he still had Dev. I wouldnt insult or shame others about the basics of PVP, when you looked like a clown.

Hopsin is real, people could actually learn a thing or two listening to him.

Oh dear. Kid throws a Rend into space, and Disarm locks him down for the full duration. Kid, luck or chance had nothing to do with it, you simply sucked in that fight even though you didnt use Bracing. Crit Imaple rocked you, but he still had Dev. I wouldnt insult or shame others about the basics of PVP, when you looked like a clown.
    You're welcome to try to do better since you have a champion as well. The rules are quite simple. For champ: no bracing, hedge, glory, pots, bubbles, adamant, seeking blades, sprint, cb, DN, or any other cds longer than 1 minute. You're welcome to do whatever swapping you're want, which shouldn't be hard since you claimed it requires no skill. This applies for any reaver not using wrath/ato or spider not using reflect/burrow. To make it easier, you don't even have to fight the likes of Demonio or Ekkie. You can just fight my reaver and my rank 7 spider. You shouldn't have any trouble against my second and fourth alts, no?

Also, do you still not know what the hedge buff looks like?

PS: If it's too hard, we'll considering getting my creeps to half health as a win for you.

Citation Envoyé par GodLove Voir le message
    On a scale of 1 to Chris Brown..How mad were you when Alliance member Kidefence called you and I R Creep terribad

Who is a bad player in I R Creep?I won't ask if you mean Orak because clearly you'd say that regardless because you don't like him

Me? Lushy? Irish? Rambo?

There are stronger players than others in the tribe I'd easily say I'm the weakest link being a key-turner but,I'd say they're all solid players that give good fights.

I have grouped with ANV/Stainless,countless times I don't think they'd have me along if I added nothing to the group also by Kid's logic don't they condone ill-played key-turners because I help them get points?And if so,by the same logic are you allowed to insult people for being lesser unskilled players since you,yourself group with one?

It's a game people you need to calm yourselves.Stainless and Apoc both posted videos,they did insult anyone in the OP just simply their kins PvPing.The music was good and the videos were fun to watch and game some insight to player's playstyle and tactics.It would be pointless to post a video of them dying over and over you learn nothing and it isn't fun to watch so of course they would largely omit that to put in some action.

Stainless did not insult anyone everyone who was posting after the video,came with the claws out.And same with the Apoc video.

I thoroughly enjoyed both videos and was happy to watch them.And even more happy we have groups coming out finding or making enough action to put into a video.

Just a lot of ###### attitudes and insults that are not necessary. Just watch the videos,if you don't like them.....go make your own!
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The rules are quite simple. For champ: no bracing, hedge, glory, pots, bubbles, adamant, seeking blades, sprint, cb, DN, or any other cds longer than 1 minute.
    The quite simple 1v1 rules makes me chuckle. Good thing I only have to use 2 buttons in my zerging, I could never remember so many rules.

I think people should back up a bit and realize the big picture that we play a very flawed (some might say broken) game and as a result, nobody is ever going to prove they are better than anyone else because the "skill" that went into a result versus the flawed game mechanics will always be unknown. Play for fun, not ego. Your opponent shouldn't anger or disgust you, it should be somebody that you respect. Otherwise we will end up with nobody left to fight, we need to get the server back on track.
    Sniz(defiler) / Johanson(cappy)

Citation Envoyé par Sniz Voir le message
    The quite simple 1v1 rules makes me chuckle. Good thing I only have to use 2 buttons in my zerging, I could never remember so many rules.

I think people should back up a bit and realize the big picture that we play a very flawed (some might say broken) game and as a result, nobody is ever going to prove they are better than anyone else because the "skill" that went into a result versus the flawed game mechanics will always be unknown. Play for fun, not ego. Your opponent shouldn't anger or disgust you, it should be somebody that you respect. Otherwise we will end up with nobody left to fight, we need to get the server back on track.
    Very well-put sir.+rep to you if we could still give rep.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Citation Envoyé par Kiddyfence Voir le message
    You're welcome to try to do better since you have a champion as well.
    You criticize me and others about failing at basic PVP, yet this video shows you also fail at the basics of landing Rend?

~Kids Challenge: Preform better then I.
    Since you missed Rend, its quiet easy to preform better then you.
    If I point out your failure, I dont need to prove anything apart from the fact you failed. And since you criticize others about the basics of PVP, yet you also suffer at times, you should deflate that ego of yours.
    I dont expect any rational reply, you've already gone with the wind singing your own song.

P.S: If you were perfect, you could criticize everyone else. Your not - so dont.

Citation Envoyé par Sniz Voir le message
    Play for fun, not ego. Your opponent shouldn't anger or disgust you, it should be somebody that you respect. Otherwise we will end up with nobody left to fight, we need to get the server back on track.
    Agreed.
    Because of the immature antics of Kid and similar people, -many- players outside of Brawlers are transferring away. People think im overacting...am I? People are -leaving- because of this negative environment!
    People ive spoken to have said: "Ive never seen it this bad, and ive been here since SoA."
    Dernière modification par lionoil ; 10/09/2013 à 14h35.

You criticize me and others about failing at basic PVP, yet this video shows you also fail at the basics of landing Rend?

~Kids Challenge: Preform better then I.
    Since you missed Rend, its quiet easy to preform better then you.
    If I point out your failure, I dont need to prove anything apart from the fact you failed. And since you criticize others about the basics of PVP, yet you also suffer at times, you should deflate that ego of yours.
    I dont expect any rational reply, you've already gone with the wind singing your own song.

P.S: If you were perfect, you could criticize everyone else. Your not - so dont.

Agreed.
    Because of the immature antics of Kid and similar people, -many- players outside of Brawlers are transferring away. People think im overacting...am I? People are -leaving- because of this negative environment!
    People ive spoken to have said: "Ive never seen it this bad, and ive been here since SoA."
    the entire basis of this argument is so ludicrous that I honestly have to believe you're on mind altering drugs to believe what you're saying. any of it.

as for the transferring off, let them. If they're too thin-skinned to handle criticism in a competitive environment, it's their own problem. This may come as news to some, but PvP isn't always about conga-lines and people giving eachother pies.

People think im overacting...am I?
    Yes, in a Captain Kirk or Ace Ventura kind of way.

Watching the minnie in question makes me absolutely cringe at how under utilizing an extremely OP class can still make a baddie look......kinda good I guess.

Probably a good thing though, makes kills easier if the minstrel isn't played to the fullest potential.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 1 2

Règles de messages