Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 9 sur 9

Discussion: Thank you Turbine

Thumbs up Thank you Turbine

Just wanted to say thank you for getting rid of that reputation system. We've had the improved forums for almost 2 months now and having the rep system removed is just pure bliss. Thanks again!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Citation Envoyé par Nymphonic Voir le message
    Just wanted to say thank you for getting rid of that reputation system. We've had the improved forums for almost 2 months now and having the rep system removed is just pure bliss. Thanks again!

Dang, i was almost to the point where i could give you negative rep for those "I love this game" threads. ; )
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Citation Envoyé par Blackheart-Fury Voir le message
    Dang, i was almost to the point where i could give you negative rep for those "I love this game" threads. ; )

I love this game! It's the greatest game made in the creation of mankind! It's awesome! I love it! This game rocks!

Actually Civilization II has that title.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Agreed on the removal of the rep system but...

+Rep just the same!!
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

It's only bliss in comparison if you were ocd enough to worry about reputation. Most normal people ignored it, it's not as if it actually effected anything and it certainly didn't sway peoples opinions. I don't experience anything different now to then, i'm happy it's gone but it's hardly a thank you or well done moment imo.
    [I][URL="http://www.swgrp.co.uk/main/socks/"]Wet Socks & Two Smoking Hobits: the mad ramblings of Handee Pokits[/URL][/I]

Thumbs up

So much agrees. It cames to a moment that i will refuse to write on the forums & have to disable get reputation on my character. Some people will spam you bad reputation only cause they didnt like you.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Don't worry. I'm sure someone has a screen scraper busy on the new forums adding up all those +rep and -reps to add to a third party reputation tracker site even as we speak.......

I agree with this thank you. While I would have liked the reputation system if it was used as intended, truth is that it wasn't and it's great that it's gone. Both because of the 'rep farmers' and those who kept accusing others of same.
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

The rep system doesn't work very well in most forums I've seen.
    And it only makes sense you would be happy to see it go... after all you are a most disreputable Hobbit prone to pie theft and other dastardly acts!
    Rep or not the Bounders will have at you no doubt!
    [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JayDeeHobbit/media/LOTROs-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/JayDeeHobbit/LOTROs-1.jpg~original[/IMG][/URL]
    [color=limegreen][b]Wulfgrim Ghastban, Hrothwine and Galdrefyst of Rohan - Peckish of the Shire -- Riddermark[/b][/color]
    “I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” JRRT

Règles de messages