Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

Thumbs up Silmarillion Battle Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW8mj...ature=youtu.be

Greetings, Tolkien brethren. Sharing my first ever video, which, of course, is a LOTR mix to the music of Demons & Wizards. If you've not heard of them, they are an offset band of Blind Guardian, who've also done an entire album based on The Silmarillion. It's called "Nightfall In Middle-Earth". Awesome music, awesome story, awesome if you'd watch my first video editing endeavor.

Cool vid! I like your editing skills.

QUESTION: When you get an e-mail from youtube saying that your video has copyrighted content, does youtube actually ever take action? Perhaps shutting down your account or something of the like? Reason I ask is because I made a slideshow video of a vacation I went on with a song playing in the background, and I got an e-mail saying that I had copyright material in it (Jack Johnson song). I took the video down so that I wouldn't have any actions taken against me or my account, but did I really not even have to do that? I mean, youtube is LITTERED with videos containing copyrighted stuff, so obviously it seems like they don't mind that much about it...

Règles de messages