Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10

(Landroval) House of Play - social, democratic, mature kinship

Who we are: We were founded by a couple of over 30 moms who love gaming. We started this kinship seeking a tight-knit, diverse, international group of men and women who are open to friendship, sharing in quests, helping each other with crafting, exploring group content/instances with laughter and learning - or just yapping about games/kids/life in kin chat.

We want our kinship to grow as a democratic one - in which decisions are made by the kinship as a whole and the direction we take and how we grow will be determined by everyone. Our code of conduct and the structure within which we will operate is still a work in progress, and is being openly discussed in our membership forums.

Who you are: Someone who likes that there are real, diverse, fascinating people manipulating those toons in-game. Someone who enjoys getting to know them, working together to create a kinship that can grow and flourish, and laughing. Someone who doesn't mind wiping and learning as we go, helping each other, or being understanding when someone's family calls and they need to go just as we hit the last boss. We are not an RP kin, though folk who do enjoy that are welcome, we don't specialize in any one aspect of the game, or any playstyle.

We are rank 10, with a kinship house in the Shire, as well as an extra house next door for crafting supplies.

Oh, and if you have a suitcase full of vocabulary, a quick wit and a penchant for puns – bring all that along!

We look forward to welcoming anyone who is interested in hopping in and helping us hew a happy, harmonious House of Play.

Contact Flamenca, Glorthildor, or Saloriel in-game or apply at houseofplay.guildlaunch.com.

We look forward to meeting you!
    Dernière modification par Beanmama ; 18/02/2015 à 17h12.

Still playfully recruiting - grats to us on Rank 9! We have kinmembers with toons at all levels - come visit us at houseofplay.guildlaunch.com!

Sounds like a great group of people!
    Congratulations on Rank
    9!

Citation Envoyé par Shoang Voir le message
    Sounds like a great group of people!
    Congratulations on Rank
    9!
    Thank you! We are having a great time.

We are still recruiting, hoping to build our ranks - but slowly and with mature players who understand that building a peaceful community takes a little time.

Welcome to all the new transfers, with a special ./wave to those from our original home world of Riddermark!

I came to Landy to scout for a new home when S'lode goes down and I found a House of Play. Now some folk would have words and go their merry, but me, I aim to stick around and misbehave.

Seriously though, thanks for the warm welcome Flame and Sal.

Rondyn, Man Hunter
    Dernière modification par Rondin ; 09/10/2015 à 03h48.

I found House of Play via the forums a couple of years ago. It's everything I wanted in a kinship! Good people who've become dear friends. Come play with us!

Friendly, mature kinship - welcoming like-minded souls

If you are looking for a small, friendly, relaxed and mature group, look no further. This rank 10 kinship has been around for years and was started by a group of long-time LOTRO players. Some of our toons are Landy born and some of them are refugees from the world transfers. We have toons ranked from 100 all the way down to those still in the Intro.

New to the game? No problem! Despite the fact that most of us have been playing for 5 or more years, we regularly create new alts to start the adventure all over again.

Whether you are just starting out in LOTRO or need a community for your toons, this kinship is a great place to call home.

How to join? Easy ... here's a few options:

1) Add Flamenca, Saloriel, Glorthildor or Hemingway to your 'Friends' list on the Social panel. When we're online (you'll get a notification message in your chat box), send us a tell!

2) On the Social panel, under the Fellowship tab, enter 'House of Play' into the search box. It'll show you which of us is online and who you can contact.

3) Easier still? Send one of us an in-game mail note ... using one of the names above .. then we'll add you to our Friends list and reach out to you!

See you in-game soon!

Cheers,
    Hemingway

World Transferees - Please consider Landroval and House of Play for your next world and kinship!

We know how traumatic a world transfer can be - we have migrated toons to Landroval as our other server worlds are closing. I myself have migrated toons from Riddermark to join my kinship here on Landy.

Looking for a new start and a new kinship? Please strongly consider Landroval and the House of Play. As my previous note above points out, we are long-time LOTRO players and created a kinship for ourselves and like-minded players.

We are always looking for others to join us and would like to hear from you! Please contact me or one of the players mentioned above ... we look forward to meeting you!

Best Regards,
    Hemingway
    Dernière modification par EagleNine ; 07/12/2015 à 08h24.

Règles de messages