Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Cool I have serious question please be kind.

Sense the servers are down again and there lazy lagged out servers probably wont be up for sometime. I really want an opinion on what you think could make this game better. I am not with lag pots here just simply am thinking about going back to school and getting into games. Could you actually create a game that was really like real life? Your daily habits, work, driving and all that? I simply mean a real life actual girl/guy next door game. Like you see your neighbor and she is pulling weeds and you shoot her with a water hose, which leads to her calling the cops and they show up and you loose 2k in points type thing? is this dumb?

Citation Envoyé par BLOODYWINE Voir le message
    Sense the servers are down again and there lazy lagged out servers probably wont be up for sometime. I really want an opinion on what you think could make this game better. I am not with lag pots here just simply am thinking about going back to school and getting into games. Could you actually create a game that was really like real life? Your daily habits, work, driving and all that? I simply mean a real life actual girl/guy next door game. Like you see your neighbor and she is pulling weeds and you shoot her with a water hose, which leads to her calling the cops and they show up and you loose 2k in points type thing? is this dumb?

IMO yes this is dumb...I play this game to escape and socialize with family and friends in fun manner....why would I want to play a MMO that mimics RL? They have that, it was created on a paper doll program, it's called The SIMS. Almost every game out there that has anything vaguely like RL (you know not having elves or spaceships or demons etc.) has some fantasy element to it like Grand Theft Auto. the fantasy being you being a gangster and what can you get away with, you don't want a RL game mimic game (at least not me anyway). Go out and experience RL in RL! and leave the fantasy realm to MMO games

It's not a flame just my opinion.

Second Life is probably the closest thing to what you're looking for, but it's still pretty far off.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

And there is the Sims. But more freedom to do what you want with your toon is always something players long for so its not dumb.
    [URL="http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Nibli/media/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae340/Nibli/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Landroval Server
    Officer of The Lonely Mountain Band
    Whilst cooking for Elevensies, Tinki floors 2 Orcs with her frying pan and fresh caught fish. The frying pan critted for 18 hp and the fish was extra tender afterwards.

Citation Envoyé par BLOODYWINE Voir le message
    Could you actually create a game that was really like real life?
    The new Sims 4 have emotions....sounds like what you're looking for.

Règles de messages