Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Discussion: Traiting with HD

Traiting with HD

Ok so something that worriers me with HD coming is freeps being able to instantly switch from dps spec to heal spec before a fight(without going back to bard). Anyone knows if this option will be disabled for freeps(since giving it to creeps will be stupid, hence no class has really 2 roles to fill).

This would be pretty OP with say rks/minis getting rezed and switching to heals instantly, or hunters not needing to trait the improved track when fighitng.

As if gear swapping wasn't enough...
    [b]Derp:[/b] A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made.

If that is usable in the Moors then it would be the most game-breaking thing available to freeps since Song of Distraction.

Citation Envoyé par Squelcher Voir le message
    If that is usable in the Moors then it would be the most game-breaking thing available to freeps since Song of Distraction.
    Q12: Zombielord: Will retraiting still require our character visiting a bard/class trainer? (Hope not) #LOTRO
    A12: Jinjaah: Nope! Respeccing your trait tree can be done on the fly so long as you are out of combat. #LOTRO
    A12a: Deviled_Egg: The process is similar to how you re-trait in Mounted Combat #LOTRO

Q6: Laire: Will we be able to save different trait set-ups? If so, how many? #LOTRO
    A6: HoarseDev: Two set-ups to start. You can purchase more if you like. #LOTRO

Nothing been said about traiting in pvp
    [b]Derp:[/b] A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made.

Citation Envoyé par LameSauce Voir le message
    Q12: Zombielord: Will retraiting still require our character visiting a bard/class trainer? (Hope not) #LOTRO
    A12: Jinjaah: Nope! Respeccing your trait tree can be done on the fly so long as you are out of combat. #LOTRO
    A12a: Deviled_Egg: The process is similar to how you re-trait in Mounted Combat #LOTRO

Q6: Laire: Will we be able to save different trait set-ups? If so, how many? #LOTRO
    A6: HoarseDev: Two set-ups to start. You can purchase more if you like. #LOTRO

Nothing been said about traiting in pvp
    I do hope they don't let freeps retrait in moors. surely it can't be that hard to just gray it all out while there in PvMP mode?

I'm sure the purfect idea is only retrait in GV, but I have a feeling with removal of bards retraiting, that might be harder than first thought.

but keep shouting it, they need to hear
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par bohbashum Voir le message
    I do hope they don't let freeps retrait in moors. surely it can't be that hard to just gray it all out while there in PvMP mode?
    No need for your bad sarcasm here. You know that's totally not what I meant.

Règles de messages