Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Server First? Bountiful Bounder

go it this afternoon.

[IMG][/IMG]
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

gz I guess but most peeps I know rnt handing the tokens in and saving them 4 the rewards at the end.

Citation Envoyé par Deniorona Voir le message
    gz I guess but most peeps I know rnt handing the tokens in and saving them 4 the rewards at the end.
    pointless really as unless we get the target the vendor wont open.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

but they have people like u 2 do that 4 them....and they will have shed loads of tokens!

Why does donating bounders bounties make me feel like I'm in a game theory experiment?

I was thinking about the 1.7 million target and how high it is for Eldar.
    Even if 400 people like Elle contribute 2500 each for the deed, that still leaves the server 700k short.

Once people complete their personal deeds, there is no reason to donate and you can start saving tokens for your own rewards.

Loads are dropping now, but how long will groups be farming grey mobs for bags? - I'm bored with it already.

Citation Envoyé par Shooby Voir le message

Loads are dropping now, but how long will groups be farming grey mobs for bags? - I'm bored with it already.
    The trick is to not farm for bags, farm for deeds or quests instead and get the bags as a bonus

My champ has now completed almost all deeds in Urugarth, and is currently working on the CD deeds, after that, perhaps Barad Gularan.

Gz on the (if it now is) first Elle, not far behind myself, and when the weekend comes there will be loads of people with T3 deed complete.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

Citation Envoyé par vr00mie Voir le message
    The trick is to not farm for bags, farm for deeds or quests instead and get the bags as a bonus

While that's good advice for most people, I finished all virtues and almost all instances deeds some time ago.
    The only significant place for deeding left for me is Barrow downs skirmish - Maybe it's a bug but it appears to be the only place that doesn't drop bounders bounties

Règles de messages