Skill rotations are a very personal thing but there are a few basics for us hunters:
Envoyé par stevenonce
1. use focus/improved focus when you get it as part if your pre fight routine.
2. at lvl 40 using strength.stance is reasonable. can't remember if you have hunters art at this stage but.that buffs damage in strength.stance so use that.
3. lay trap. if only one mob it doesn't matter, will.be.dead anyway before it gets there but for 3 It's a good idea.
4. open with an induction, quick shot not a bad choice as it doesn't waste any focus (replaces the one used up by hunters art) and applies a slow. Swift bow would waste on focus here, but does more damage and its a longer induction that you can get out of the way before combat.
if you've traited barbed hindrance , barbed arrow would work a treat too and allow you to use precision stance (more on that later)
5. you have full focus and a mob running at you, pen shot then blood arrow pen shot.
TBH that's far from perfect, use whatever's comfortable and situations change what's appropriate, for instance needful haste is great for dps and allows you to open with swift bow with no focus lost.
later with legendary items you get a "legendary" increasing crit magnitude by 13% in precision. this makes strength stance almost never used at cap I believe. I think that comes on LI's at levels above 60 because I never saw it below that or even 65. might have just been unlucky though.
I'm sure you'll just hit the ground running and wonder why you asked in the first place though. hope I helped.
Elendilmir - 95 Hunter Berenthalion - 80ish Burg Berendybuck - baby warden Berenion.
Worst Reaver on the server BerendyBash - R4