Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

Too many requests, slow down.

Ride at full speed, target a node and hit use. Before that would slow your steed and move in range of the node to loot it. Now nothing happens, steed keeps going and if you try to do any other actions you will eventually get Too many requests, slow down. and until you dismount you are blocked from all actions.

Citation Envoyé par 0Pinger Voir le message
    Ride at full speed, target a node and hit use. Before that would slow your steed and move in range of the node to loot it. Now nothing happens, steed keeps going and if you try to do any other actions you will eventually get Too many requests, slow down. and until you dismount you are blocked from all actions.
    It may depend on exactly where the node is in relation to your direction of travel, but that is only a guess. I have been stationary, targeted a node, hit USE and went racing off across the countryside in a straight line. If I hit any other key, the game replies "too far". To which I mutter, no ####.

Sometimes, the steed will crawl along like a turtle towards the node. If you are not close enough, hit another key and get told "too far".

I have run into the "too many requests, slow down" response from the game before (in Rohan). I suspect that keys relating to steed movement get pre-filtered so that if the preceeding key press was forward then every other "forward" command gets dumped or quickly dumped until a different command comes in. Same for turns since people have a tendancy to hold down the turning key. OTOH, other keys (probably not combat skills) like that associated with "USE this object" get queued and have to be processed. That fills up the queue and starts to overflow it hence the "too many requests, slow down" response. You don't have to dismount though I think that may clear the queue, you just have to let the game have some time to process all the requests which can take a number of seconds.

Règles de messages