Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3

Check characters offline?

Is there any way to check my characters while offline? I thought i had an RK somewhere but it is annoying to have to check every single server
    Truth and Justice

Offline character review is no longer available.

It was possible, under the previous Beta Community (ie, the old Forum system) to view characters. However it was a potential security weakness which might have been experiencing active exploitation attempts.

I am not absolutely certain (I haven't used it), but you might be able to manually create a copy of your character(s) through a plugin called Tulkas and a patch called TulkasM from the LotroInterface.com website. You'll need both to get things to work properly as Tulkas alone has a few issues. Then you can export your character into a pre-formatted forum markup text file. Not exactly what you wanted... but with the text file and Lotro-Wiki.com you should be able to create a record of all your characters for offline review.

Of course, if you only want the character names, there is another, easier option. On Windows, press the Print Screen button while on the Character Selection screen. Just go through the servers alphabetically and you can rename all the images (saved in your .../My Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/... folder) with the server name and page number.

Citation Envoyé par ShotgunStalker Voir le message
    Is there any way to check my characters while offline? I thought i had an RK somewhere but it is annoying to have to check every single server
    All characters can be listed for participation in lotteries when there is something of appropriate level. Sometimes there are lotteries available for all characters from level 1 to level 85... I would wait for one of those if visiting every server is not an option
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Règles de messages