Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 12 sur 12

New event - bounders' bounty

In case you've missed it here is a short explanation of how it works:

http://cstm.mymiddleearth.com/2013/0...h-update-11-3/

https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...eveloper-diary

so come on fellas lets get this dude unlocked for every1 on server, time to get busy
    Dernière modification par Erthallan ; 29/08/2013 à 07h12.

Exclamation

Done my part - donated 2500 not-so-easily earned tokens. Still, progress is kind of...slow. As of today,we had some 10% of required number.
    I am not sure about numbers - how many players our server has and how many are active. Let us say, some 2000 are active (logging in, doing quests/deeds).
    Then: each player is expected to donate 875 tokens, which is some 2 days work, if player dedicates to it. Or at least if player does bigger slayer deeds (like me in Misty mountains, killing rest 200 monsters...). And of course, everyone knows: 2500 tokens -->15 Turbine points. Double profit - do slayer deeds, earn TPs and coins, also collect tokens and get additional TPs.

Withy, we can do it. There are many Kinships with lots of active members. If everyone donates 2500 tokens in 3 days - we may need just 700 players.

As one NPC told - "yes, we can"!

Withy have over 700 lvl85 players that log on daily basis, a lvl85 players can get 4000 tokens in 3hours so it can take 1day to complete it even without players under lvl80s. Problem on withy is, nobody care as usual i guess. I just gave over 6000 tokens yesterday on snowie. Dedication is required for bounder rebuild, not quantity.

I dont think thats very fair zrinko to claim that no1 cares, ok there is probably a few or maybe even lots but dont tarnish all of us with the same brush hey i for one (and ask my fellow kinnies about my rants lol) have tried very hard to get these tokens....not that i want anything from the vendors but simply to help the server get a little something. i would love to get 4000 tokens every 3 hours, but for me thats just not happened at all....i think the most i get an hour if im lucky is 30 lol but thats the way it goes i see from forums & chat that some ppl get loads of them, but i just have not exp that myself.

anyway the point is some ppl do care and do want to help, you can see that from tokens that have already been donated...we might not get that as fast as other servers but thats life

I really can't understand how you are supposed to get 4000 tokens in 3 hours. I played quite a lot this last week while leveling my minstrel from 65 to 85 and have gotten maybe 200 tokens total...
    Former resident of Withywindle now settling in on Laurelin :D

4000 tokens in 3 hours?

That has to be explained tbh!

Citation Envoyé par Leisch Voir le message
    4000 tokens in 3 hours?

That has to be explained tbh!
    Try farming Fil Gashan _with_ fellowship. Drop rate seems to be affected so that if you are solo or in FS.

Citation Envoyé par Mandura Voir le message
    I really can't understand how you are supposed to get 4000 tokens in 3 hours. I played quite a lot this last week while leveling my minstrel from 65 to 85 and have gotten maybe 200 tokens total...
    Solo in FG or URU or CD will give u 60-80 bags per hour, each bag is at least 5tokens, thats lowest of 400 tokens per hour, but mostly every 2nd bag give me 20, and if u doing FG in 6men then u get up to 100bags/per hour, thats from 500 up to 1500 tokens an hour, so 3000-4000 in 3-4h farming session is normal, Im not at 12k tokens in my wallet, waiting for barterings when server complete it. But my server is at 700k atm while withy is at 400k, because people on withy probably didnt finish 2500 token deeds, if they did , server would had 700k -/+ but as i said, knowing people from withy, majority will not willing ti give in 2500 tokens in deeds, they greedy wait others to get 1,7million for them, and with this behaviour will be hard for withy to reach 1,7 million anytime soon.

"each bag is at least 5tokens, thats lowest of 400 tokens per hour, but mostly every 2nd bag give me 20, and if u doing FG in 6men then u get up to 100bags/per hour,"

Is that pure theory or is it confirmed? I mean. is 100 bags per hour - confirmed or just thoiughts how things could be?

just a heads up

a chart here with how each server is doing :
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...onations-Graph

not doing too bad i suppose, considering the amount of tokens some more populated servers have donated, and considering the number of people who are just saving up on theirs and waiting for others to unlock the vendors for them yea you know who you are ! you stingy ******* !!!

Citation Envoyé par NaktiesKarys Voir le message
    "each bag is at least 5tokens, thats lowest of 400 tokens per hour, but mostly every 2nd bag give me 20, and if u doing FG in 6men then u get up to 100bags/per hour,"

Is that pure theory or is it confirmed? I mean. is 100 bags per hour - confirmed or just thoiughts how things could be?

Confirmed many times

there are alot of people who simply cant do these instances to get the tokens as quick as others. I'm a premium player and I dont have any instances unlocked after Moria.
    Since the event started ive made little over 2000 bounders tokens, mostly from the farmers faire and I think its fair that I have given just over half of what I've made towards the server total.
    Progress may seem slow, but we're doing better than some servers xD

....still, wouldnt mind the mount cosmetics
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250000000c422f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Règles de messages