Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Question Store is blank when I open it "In Game"

Hey, Ive looked around and don't see anyone else with this problem...

When I open the store when playing the game, I get the spinning throbber and a background image in the Store window but I never actually see the store populate.

I'm a VIP/Subscriber now, I thought before it was because I was Free to Play... Id like to spend my turbine points I've accumulated but I cannot.

Does anyone have any helpful suggestions?

Ok maybe I have found some answers in the turbine support site...

http://support.turbine.com/link/port...ying-correctly

I think the issue is somehow with Google Analytics being blocked somehow. Ive disabled AV and Firewall and the Host file does not have any reference to Google Analytics.

When I ping google-analytics.com i hot my loopback adaptor 127.0.0.1 but I cant seem to find anything blocking it.

Im not sure what to think, part of me is annoyed that the store wont work because the company wants to track my data, it cant so it refuses to work. This should be fixed.

Programs or add-ons you have installed that block trackers could be doing this.

I might be wrong on this but I think the Store uses an Internet Explorer window.

Check to see if you have Internet Explorer set to not be able to connect to the internet in some way.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Citation Envoyé par WBS Voir le message
    I might be wrong on this but I think the Store uses an Internet Explorer window.

Check to see if you have Internet Explorer set to not be able to connect to the internet in some way.
    No, actually the store uses a plug-in browser called "Awesomium". (No, seriously)

However, the plug-in browser uses the *settings* that Internet Explorer uses, so the observation that if you
    use a browser other than IE regularly, you should make sure that IE works correctly is a good one.

Règles de messages