Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 6 sur 6

Talking Test Server Release Dates

I am new to the Forum and I have been wondering when there will be a test server cause I have heard in test servers that you make a new character and able to do a quest that lvls you up to 85. I am trying to find test servers but cant find recent ones like the Update 11 Test Server Bullroarer I think. I searched for it but couldn't find it. I looked them up on google and youtube and it says how to start Bullroarer but not how long ago it was so any ideas when a new update/test server comes out.

Narvollas lvl 58 Guardian
    Frallend lvl 25 Minstrel
    Hunthread lvl 28 Hunter
    Belham THE H IS SILENT lvl 28 Captain.

They just updated Bullroarer with an early (8/20/13) version of patch 12 (Helm's Deep) today, so only those who get a Beta invite will be able to log into it until some time after Helm's Deep is released.
    -

Citation Envoyé par Tilting_at_Turbines Voir le message
    They just updated Bullroarer with an early (8/20/13) version of patch 12 (Helm's Deep) today, so only those who get a Beta invite will be able to log into it until some time after Helm's Deep is released.
    Isn't releasing that info in the public forums a violation of the NDA they usually have?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

This is publicly available information that can be seen by anyone who updates their Bullroarer program and looks at the data.
    -

Another update to the current build (would it be 11.3? I think so) was mentioned in the transcript of Wednesday's Twitter chat. The Bullroarer update may be that. I just don't think they're anywhere near releasing Helm's Deep to Beta. There has been NO announcement of a release date, and putting up the beta without that is totally contrary to their past behavior. Which doesn't prove anything, but make it really likely that this will be the latest patch to RoR.
    Linden Starfall, Leader of Mithril Crowns of Elendilmir and Arkenstone

Citation Envoyé par greendarner Voir le message
    Another update to the current build (would it be 11.3?
    Testing on 11.3 has ended. Turbine started setting up for the Helms Deep Beta Test earlier this week. The Bullroarer forum has gone invitation only. It is no longer a public forum.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Règles de messages