Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10

Any must have mods for Burgs?

As the title implies, I am looking for mods for burgs that make life easier for burgs. I have downloaded the plugin compendium tool but their is nothing that I see for burgs. I also did a google search but that yielded nothing either. Just if anyone has recommendations for a plugin or multiple thereof that makes the burg class more fun or whatever I would love for you to share that.

Also if anyone has an updated guide preferably from 2013 on the class regarding skill setups, rotations and how to use gambles that would be awesome too. I just started back to lotro recently but before I quit I never got a character past level 15 so I consider myself still brand new to the game. The burglar class seems like you really need to know what your doing at higher levels and I need as much info as I can from experienced players.

Thanks all!

I don't know if it's in the Plugin Compendium, but IIRC BuffBars can show Crowd Control timers when used with Combat Analysis. So I'd call those two plugins pretty necessary (or at least extremely helpful) if you want to do CC in groups.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Citation Envoyé par furtim Voir le message
    I don't know if it's in the Plugin Compendium, but IIRC BuffBars can show Crowd Control timers when used with Combat Analysis. So I'd call those two plugins pretty necessary (or at least extremely helpful) if you want to do CC in groups.
    Only it stinks that it doesn't recognize gamble cc (tiers) or if you have riddle traited. But as a standard, BuffBars is pretty good.

Alright, I'll check that one out asap, thanks for the replys guys. I was worried out of 100 some views nobody knew anything.....but thanks!

there are no plugins only for burgs, you can use Buffbars, Combat Analysis and Build Swapper
    Dernière modification par PulseDiver2 ; 23/08/2013 à 07h14.
    Legacies U18: https://lotrotools.pw/legacies.php
    Lootlist 100 lvl: https://lotrotools.pw/en/lootlist/
    Ololo-trololo

Citation Envoyé par sinlust09 Voir le message
    As the title implies, I am looking for mods for burgs that make life easier for burgs. I have downloaded the plugin compendium tool but their is nothing that I see for burgs. I also did a google search but that yielded nothing either. Just if anyone has recommendations for a plugin or multiple thereof that makes the burg class more fun or whatever I would love for you to share that.

They're not burg specific, but I've found Palantir and TonicBars useful on all of my toons. Titanbar as well.

Citation Envoyé par PulseDiver2 Voir le message
    Compendium is outdated for long time, since Isengard, imho
    Plugin Compendium isn't the same as Compendium. Plugin Compendium is a program that allows for the easy installation and updating of plugins. Compendium is a list of items in the game.
    (And for the record, I believe Compendium has been updated since Great River was released, but not since RoR was, as far as the actual database.)

Citation Envoyé par xDementedx Voir le message
    Only it stinks that it doesn't recognize gamble cc (tiers) or if you have riddle traited. But as a standard, BuffBars is pretty good.
    Don't know if it messes with tiers, but I'm pretty sure you can change a setting to have it pick up when Riddle is traited. I know you can do that with LM's various debuffs and CC.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Citation Envoyé par TinDragon Voir le message
    Plugin Compendium isn't the same as Compendium. Plugin Compendium is a program that allows for the easy installation and updating of plugins. Compendium is a list of items in the game.
    (And for the record, I believe Compendium has been updated since Great River was released, but not since RoR was, as far as the actual database.)
    ok, changed my post
    Legacies U18: https://lotrotools.pw/legacies.php
    Lootlist 100 lvl: https://lotrotools.pw/en/lootlist/
    Ololo-trololo

i used a hotswapper for the following:"

Glee heals
    hips cd
    RnA cd
    Riddle range
    and a few others.
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone | Asylum | No-QQ

Ok thanks for the help everyone....I will be trying out these mods for sure.

Citation Envoyé par TinDragon Voir le message

Don't know if it messes with tiers, but I'm pretty sure you can change a setting to have it pick up when Riddle is traited. I know you can do that with LM's various debuffs and CC.
    Sorry what I meant was it doesn't detect if you're traited 3 deep into yellow. You can have it set up for perplexing riddle, but it won't know if you have riddle with total 2 yellows or riddle and 3+ yellows. It can be fixed manually, but annoying to do every time. I'm not sure how it tracks traited tbh because the riddle name isn't changed in the combat log if it's traited or not, unlike blinding flash.

The gambles tiers don't appear in the combat log nor on the tooltip for daze (only for damage) so you can't predict the daze duration, you can set it up for daze duration when you hit gambler's strike though since that is a static 60s. Rarely is that really even needed to keep track of though (things are dead by then). If there is something that I missed where you can set it up to see each tier I'd love to see the setup though because I haven't figured it out then.
    Dernière modification par xDementedx ; 23/08/2013 à 15h09.

Règles de messages