Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Why are quests packs for places like North Downs & Evendim "medicore expensive"?

I have been playing the game for going on 3-4 weeks now and I am a Level 33 Guardian on the Meneldor server. I have busted my "####" to gain TP day by day by day and it's come down to this as an observant beginner (noob). 4 Days ago I completed a grip of quests in 1 day with the Kinship I currently am enrolled in, Rangers of the Black Watch, which made me "completed" in Bree, the Lone Lands and ready to either....head to North Downs or Evendim. By having both "quests packs" for both North Downs and Evendim at 595TP, I find this is a disadvantage to the "newbies" to "keep them interested" in playing the game without getting bored of "trying day in and day out" to gain Turbine Points (without actually having to buy any.)

I can personally guarantee that I am not the first nor the last the will ask or wonder this exact question. Thanks for reading!

Citation Envoyé par OrcGuts Voir le message
    I have been playing the game for going on 3-4 weeks now and I am a Level 33 Guardian on the Meneldor server. I have busted my "####" to gain TP day by day by day and it's come down to this as an observant beginner (noob). 4 Days ago I completed a grip of quests in 1 day with the Kinship I currently am enrolled in, Rangers of the Black Watch, which made me "completed" in Bree, the Lone Lands and ready to either....head to North Downs or Evendim. By having both "quests packs" for both North Downs and Evendim at 595TP, I find this is a disadvantage to the "newbies" to "keep them interested" in playing the game without getting bored of "trying day in and day out" to gain Turbine Points (without actually having to buy any.)

I can personally guarantee that I am not the first nor the last the will ask or wonder this exact question. Thanks for reading!

It is supposed to be a boring grind to earn enough TP in-game to buy all the "needed" stuff. Turbine wants people to buy TP with cash instead. It costs money to keep the game running so Turbine is not really interested in having people play the game without paying anything.
    By the time you have finished the free regions you should have enough experience with the game to know if you are interested to keep playing it, by which time you either need to spend some cash or settle down for some grinding.

As for the specific prices of North Downs and Evendim, they are actually among the cheapest quest-packs. All other questpacks cost as much or more. But keep in mind that all quest-pack purchases are account-wide so once you have bought one it will be available to all your characters on all servers, which make them fairly good value-for-money anyway.

You're luckier than you think you are. Originally the Lonelands wasn't free, you had to buy that quest pack too. But I guess they decided to give people more time to get hooked on the game and their characters.

The post above mine explains everything else pretty well.

Don't really need the North Downs if you have Evendim, but you noticed that.
    If you have kinship support like that, you can go to Angmar after Evendim as well and have lots of fun.

Was working on this using one of the sales pages. Maybe some of it is off, but it seems mostly ok.
    The Wildermore quest total may include some deeds, and I don't have the instances/raids sorted for certain.
    Part of the value in Evendim is the high number of quests you get for that price. It's a good area, (now that there are more boats lol),

Name TP EXPQP/QP Quests Quests/TP Min Lvl Max Lvl Instances Raids
    Evendim 595 QP 200 0.336 32 40 6
    Rohan 1495 EXPQP 400 0.268 75 85
    Angmar 795 QP 200 0.252 40 52 3 1
    Isengard 1495 EXPQP 375 0.251 66 75
    Moria 1495 EXPQP 350 0.234 51 60 7 2
    Enedwaith 695 QP 150 0.216 60 75
    Mirkwood 695 EXPQP 150 0.216 61 65 4 1
    Great River 795 QP 170 0.214 72 75 1
    North Downs 595 QP 125 0.210 18 40 1
    Wildermore 795 QP 150 0.189 83 85
    Forochel 595 QP 100 0.168 39 52
    Eregion 695 QP 100 0.144 45 55 2
    Lothlorien 695 QP 100 0.144 55 60 3 1
    Trollshaws 595 QP 75 0.126 30 50
    Misty Mountains 695 QP 70 0.101 39 50 1 1

Probably worth noting that this is just a starting point as there are things in each area that might make them more appealing. (e.g. repeatable quests or item rewards)
    Dernière modification par EmyrSelyf ; 22/08/2013 à 16h48.

Règles de messages